No more dither or delay...lets get it done :)

Members online

Which is my point, if you want to live/work there then fair enough. If you just want a passport but continue to live in the UK you'd be a hypocrite.

I'd be 'entitled' to one because my Dad was Born in Co Cork, my wife is 'entitled' to one because she was born in Co Down. Which is flag of convenience bollox because we both work and live in England.

Thousands have taken advantage of this though , probably for travel purposes

It just seems wrong to me. You'd think that there would at least be a levy for the privilege, a grand a year unless you live and pay tax in the country.

P1ss myself if the EU decided it needed some cash from its 'citizens' to help out with the loss from the UK leaving. They wouldn't be able to hand the passports back quick enough.

It just seems wrong to me. You'd think that there would at least be a levy for the privilege, a grand a year unless you live and pay tax in the country.

P1ss myself if the EU decided it needed some cash from its 'citizens' to help out with the loss from the UK leaving. They wouldn't be able to hand the passports back quick enough.
England’s in till 2021 at the earliest leaving time

I've got a bad feeling...but I'm in a Labour dominated constituency...how about everyone else?

Out of interest did anyone else get Conservative leaflets through their letter boxes? I go x2 labour x2 liberal and x1 green but no Conservative...
We had everything even the loony party lol

England’s in till 2021 at the earliest leaving time

I can live with 12 months more watching the bed wetters crying and spouting nonsense about how great the EU has been for us. I imagine poor old Leo won't be enjoying 2020 too much though.