No van

Wrong!
You believe it’s a no fly route!
Already checked
IMG_0037.jpeg

Ffs @ message to come tomorrow for van @ 3pm
I was hoping to go in early be back late morning..

Pics to follow .

@ van 53k drive out
@ air ride 8k drive in drive out @ door card upgrade 2k drive in drive out @ carpet line insulate upgrade speakers 2k drive in drive out @side skirts which I ripped off on a kerb £1600 drive in drive out @steerimg wheel £600 drive in drive out .
@rear bumper upgrade £1600 drive in drive out @ exhaust £400 drive in drive out @exhaust sound box £1300 drive in drive out -the list is endless -The modding is my hobby…..

I am in bed @ 9pm every night —-the end

@ van 53k drive out
@ air ride 8k drive in drive out @ door card upgrade 2k drive in drive out @ carpet line insulate upgrade speakers 2k drive in drive out @side skirts which I ripped off on a kerb £1600 drive in drive out @steerimg wheel £600 drive in drive out .
@rear bumper upgrade £1600 drive in drive out @ exhaust £400 drive in drive out @exhaust sound box £1300 drive in drive out -the list is endless -The modding is my hobby…..

Poor wife.

Shaking In Bed GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

@ van 53k drive out

You're only 37 , you should be out living life, you're going to wake up and realise that its too late, but by then , unfortunately, it will all be too late !
:(

Last edited:
@ van 53k drive out

So you're 70k in on this van, jeez I really hope it lasts well.

@ van 53k drive out

Mines just a holiday van,
don't know how you can use it for work I'd be to scared fukin it up

Mines just a holiday van,
don't know how you can use it for work I'd be to scared fukin it up
Difficult when busy.. It’s is my office /work/dog taxi
Used for everything ..
Having detailing products in my briefcase
IMG_1085.gif

I can keep up to interior cleaning whilst i am out & about ….

Will swap it in a couple of years ..
Subject to how that ford/vw t7 looks
Edit —— the air ride has given me a couple of problems …..

Even last night controller had a spaz -No power —— would not air up whilst in a retail park @ pissin down @pitch black /
@ pulling fuses out in engine bay @——-ALL sorted .

Ordered this ,moved air controller out of door :mad:would mean a hole in door pocket otherwise

Going on a dash vent should look decent
Good security ,park up @air out . Take controller with you …

IMG_0124.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg

Tax due on new van £360 ffs ! My old truck which wasn't eco blue green bollox was only £225 @ year and that pissed me off ! Getting fleeced left right m centre in this fekin cuntry ! A few years back insurance was cheaper than van tax now !
They're pricing some folk off the road which will mean more driving with no ins, tax, mot using cloned plates etc ?

Same with rip off gas , electric, water some will start by passing meters more !
Brit gas profits up in 1 yr from 70m+ to 170m + ffs !

And that fekin poll tax disguised as council tax is one I really hate paying to those fekers that wasted billions over recent years with local services n stuff we want gone to s**t !

And tax n vat pissed up wall abroad and to invaders etc while cuntry is going down pan at a rate of knots !

Summers coming so it a all good :coffe: :cool:

Tax due on new van £360 ffs ! My old truck which wasn't eco blue green bollox was only £225 @ year and that pissed me off ! Getting fleeced left right m centre in this fekin cuntry ! A few years back insurance was cheaper than van tax now !
They're pricing some folk off the road which will mean more driving with no ins, tax, mot using cloned plates etc ?

Same with rip off gas , electric, water some will start by passing meters more !
Brit gas profits up in 1 yr from 70m+ to 170m + ffs !

And that fekin poll tax disguised as council tax is one I really hate paying to those fekers that wasted billions over recent years with local services n stuff we want gone to s**t !

And tax n vat pissed up wall abroad and to invaders etc while cuntry is going down pan at a rate of knots !

Summers coming so it a all good :coffe: :cool:
Surely they would not be trying to wear us down
IMG_4582.gif