North west renderers

I know a fella who's got a run of wet dash....keeps asking do I know any lads.
Wondering if any the lads on here are interested ??

Lol..where does the wall run through exactly? Does it spit right through Newcastle?
walled
aye hence wallsend but also remember Glasgow was once upon a time part of Northumberland that might of been before the wall though I can't remember :loco:

Haven't had square slice for years or decent black pudding.

Go to Bury, where black puddings is made.

Seems that Square Slice is unique to central Scotland. I was up in the highlands last year, then on to stay in Manchester with a pal from Glasgow. I asked him if he wanted anything brought down and he wanted square sausage. They had no idea what I was on about.

you'll be saying you aint had pease pudding next
Go to Bury, where black puddings is made.

Seems that Square Slice is unique to central Scotland. I was up in the highlands last year, then on to stay in Manchester with a pal from Glasgow. I asked him if he wanted anything brought down and he wanted square sausage. They had no idea what I was on about.
Your making me hungry lol

you'll be saying you aint had pease pudding next

Arrrghhh. Pease Pud.

f**k**g love it... About one in four Sunday dinners when I was a young un were boiled. Boiled ham, boiled potatoes with butter and mustard. Butter beans and cabbage. Can't go wrong there. My Irish friends think I'm insane.

Ye ..but the black pudding in Scotland mate is unbelievable...
Steak and kidney pudding is the best around here.

People in Bury claim that it's the home of black pudding....I don't know. I like the stuff but it doesn't seem to be better or worse there than anywhere else. If you go to Bury market, they sell it as everything. Sandwiches, ice cream, everything.

Only thing I saw in Scotland that was noticeably different to what I'm used to was the kippers. I grew up in IOM which have very distinctive (and arguably the best) kippers. Very nice to try someone else's but my poor pallette freaked out.

People in Bury claim that it's the home of black pudding....I don't know. I like the stuff but it doesn't seem to be better or worse there than anywhere else. If you go to Bury market, they sell it as everything. Sandwiches, ice cream, everything.

Only thing I saw in Scotland that was noticeably different to what I'm used to was the kippers. I grew up in IOM which have very distinctive (and arguably the best) kippers. Very nice to try someone else's but my poor pallette freaked out.

Smoked kippers for breakfast mate:rico::rico::rico:

Smoked kippers for breakfast mate:rico::rico::rico:

Grew up with them. Kippers in IOM are like 50p a go or something. They get expensive when you have to ship them. Some cheeky c**t here was asking £8 a pair.

Kippers, crusty bread and salted butter....it's heaven.

Grew up with them. Kippers in IOM are like 50p a go or something. They get expensive when you have to ship them. Some cheeky c**t here was asking £8 a pair.

Kippers, crusty bread and salted butter....it's heaven.

I don't think me or yourself have grown up lol

@algeeman there's a pretty good fish shop up near Blackpool/Heysham way. I forget the name of it. Everything comes straight off the trawler onto the counter.