Not aloud no site

Please BN x

No mate, I was useing old English ! Skakespeare,........ Julius Caesar in particular. to show your metal means to show your mark as an individual ( your true being as in ,being the strenth of your character "your metal") Get it ! ...................Sorry just get on my own thing somtimes . Cheers
ffs lost in space

Do you mean " Stalker" :ROFLMAO: Get a grip son and don't flatter yourself ! Again, ffs :birra:
Your completely off your nut! How do you speak to someone that lives in there own world! And no I meant stroker it was very popular back in the 90s thought I'd try reintroduce it just for you (y)

I have nvq city and guilds and not aloud on site Polish and Romanias on site allover it not right should fukuoka off were thy come form. If u have green card u are a lab
Not necessarily my foreman who is at top of his trade as a chippy, respected and top guy, only has a green card just so he could get on the site. same as me as a spred, I only got a green card to get on site it’s not about what colour card you have it’s about the knowledge you have and not worrying about what card you got, Iv just done 15 hour day over skimming plaster an agency plasterer had and he had a NVQ.