Not just looking for work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalB

Hi all, new to the forum, based in Benfleet Essex. Looking to step up from working alone to gaining more experience on bigger jobs/sites etc. Got a C&G level 1 plastering in Feb 2013 and have been doing all types of plastering jobs domestic/small commercial ever since by word of mouth. I’ve got my van and tools, got my CSCS card earlier this year so ready for site work if someone wants a punctual, reliable worker very keen to work hard, overtime no problem. At the same time it would be good to get to know some plasterers and hopefully send some work out on the odd job (turned down 1 or 2 as they’ve needed a gang). Anything in Essex/East London/North Kent would be great. My number is 07563553302, thanks for reading, cheers Cliff.

haha, it's the nature of doing smaller jobs, day here, day or 2 there, would be good to get stuck into bigger jobs and step out of the routine. Make's life interesting right? on the other hand, I don't want to turn down future work I pick up round here because the job's out of my range.

Status
Not open for further replies.