Of interest to anyone

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spunky check out my thread in the public bar area. Homeless man playing spoons. Was that u?

Watch the video of the bloke throwing render at a wall with a saucepan you might learn something

Spunky your a horrible rat. Lads part with thousands of cash and all you do I wish that it's broke. What a loser. I hope your caravan leaks rain

I piss myself if it doesn't work lol

Spunky your a horrible rat. Lads part with thousands of cash and all you do I wish that it's broke. What a loser. I hope your caravan leaks rain
@windy surely you're not the only didn't realise that Spunky is just joking? Well apart from the bit about saucepan rendering, I think he was serious about that lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

is spunkster a gypo like? surely affordable housing has reach Bristol................:RpS_unsure:

Hooray someone bought something off the internet and it works my boss bought a g5 and there were no electrics left in the caddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.