off to do another hit

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk johnstone

Private Member
working away from home, so to stop myself getting board i am doing more work of an afternoon, i got the upstairs of a pub to do next to the pub i am staying in ;) see you all in 3 hours

when i started labouring i used to work most saturdays and wednesday nights with the lad who worked with us at the time. he explained that by doing that extra work he could bank his whole weeks wage and then live off the other works money. so thats what i do now. when i go for a mortgage they are gonna think im a recluse not spending any money haha

plaster man said:
i used to do that when i was younger now i rather eat my (french word)ing trowel than work late

YEP, He'll learn in time. I can still rem thinking if i do this only 3 days a week
and work sat and sun i'll have the deposit in 2 years. If i do it every week the
house will be paid off in 10 yrs . LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck tho mate, we all think we can do it forever, WE CANT!!! :(

better of trying ya luck robbing your local post office than work ya ass of for 10 years!

irish_spread said:
plaster man said:
i used to do that when i was younger now i rather eat my (french word)ing trowel than work late

YEP, He'll learn in time. I can still rem thinking if i do this only 3 days a week
and work sat and sun i'll have the deposit in 2 years. If i do it every week the
house will be paid off in 10 yrs . LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck tho mate, we all think we can do it forever, WE CANT!!! :(
.my body starts to shutdown about four geting time to go home i will give those walls a hard trowel in the morning ya right

Im usually bored to tears by 2 o clock, its a proper effort to do a 3rd mix and I nearly never do, I did today cos I thought it was only 1 o clock cos of the f*ckin r******d and utterly pointless changing of the time.

kirk johnstone said:
working away from home, so to stop myself getting board i am doing more work of an afternoon, i got the upstairs of a pub to do next to the pub i am staying in ;) see you all in 3 hours
working late kirk??? the AFTERNOON? ??? do I read that right did you mean nights? I work eves if the work is there anyway but when we work away we usually do 7am - 9pm make the money to justify travellin, job done back home quick time ;).... afternoon i tel ya ;D

we have been doing s&c all week so a bit of skimming is nice also whilst we work they feed us and give us beer as it is upstairs in a pub oh and they pay top prices ;D

be careful not spending what you bank. The tax man aint stupid and will look at your bank account and ask you how on earth do you live.
Your bank account tells a big story

i know mate, me an the tax man go whey back ;D

i know a woman that assesses the self assessment returns... i wont say any more though ;)

i do take money out. i dont hide money from the taxman...hello mr taxman, i know your watching :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.