Oops!

Members online

Is ther a reason y you don't scratch down on cornner. Do it my self sometimes Dont know if the reason I got told is rhight.
Do you mean the one missing scratch line near the cill? If so, it isn't left intentionally but one missed line isn't going to make any odds.

Ah. But why would I want the water to run away? The truth is I want exactly the opposite to help the scratch to cure nice and slowly.
The reason you scratch vertical on cornners becouse you don't water sitting on scratch the idea is it run away. But a nother plaster did this and I asked him why he does this becouse it weakens the corners. Over the years I haven't herd nobody else say this. But thinking about it he was on the smoke.

The reason you scratch vertical on cornners becouse you don't water sitting on scratch the idea is it run away. But a nother plaster did this and I asked him why he does this becouse it weakens the corners. Over the years I haven't herd nobody else say this. But thinking about it he was on the smoke.
The reason you want water to run away when you come to the finish coat dashing whatever. You are going water the wall down. then you whant the water to run away that y you need the vertical scratch.

Really? The last thing I want is the scratch drying out quickly or I'll have to keep hosing it down.
Doesn't dry quick when you scratch down on cornner just prevent water standing on scratch when you come to the finish work dash float ect