Orite people New to the site and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacks

now then people not sure if I'm doin this right but just wanted to say hello n give some thanks to you all for posting some very useful information
Bin plastering for 10 years on mainly domestic work In yorkshire n have recently bought a nela super flex, eze spat
Speed skim
And most recently a refina plazi flex
I'd like to do a review on them n tell people how I use them n to with what affect if anyone's interested??
I'd like to do it purely to let people who don't know about them know about them n how I'm using them to my benefit
Don't wanna get into some bitchy argument with who prefers what n this is s**t n that's s**t it'll all be based purely on my own opinion n how I prefer to use them day by day
There are a lot of comments n reviews on this site about these tools some good some bad some quite egotistical but having said that it all helped me spread more gear n ultimately make more spondoolies
Let me know if you want my 2 pennies worth ey
Peas.

Welcome bud tell us what you think of them,we all have an opinion on these newish tools,it's always good to hear how other spreads use them as we all use them differently.

welcome along blacks and by all means post away with ya reviews marra but, some will slag ya some will not, some will take the pyeiss and some will not. Just remember it is all part of lifes rich tapestry and divint be shy or scared to post we were all new on here once.

Status
Not open for further replies.