Parex by hand

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulriley

Hello all. Am looking for some advice with the parex monocouche
we have just applied the top coat by hand today but we found the stuff was awful to apply and awful to rule. It slumped and tore and was generally bad.
Have used lots of k rend and had no issues.
Any thoughts or help regarding the hand application. Cheers

What you going on to even putting on with machine at this time of year if you try rule it too soon I find it sags abit try letting it take up abit before you rule it in summertime need to be straight over it

was it ehi monorex ? as if its standard monorex you've put on over a carrier board, it wont last too long its far to heavy.

Hello all. Am looking for some advice with the parex monocouche
we have just applied the top coat by hand today but we found the stuff was awful to apply and awful to rule. It slumped and tore and was generally bad.
Have used lots of k rend and had no issues.
Any thoughts or help regarding the hand application. Cheers

That's really odd because its normally the other way around...... People leave krend behind and jump to parex because of the slumping etc

That's really odd because its normally the other way around...... People leave krend behind and jump to parex because of the slumping etc

I'm getting good feedback from customers about K Rend at the mo, they seem to be kicking some good stuff out, a lot of the complaints you read are people mentioning issues that occurred years ago.

I'm getting good feedback from customers about K Rend at the mo, they seem to be kicking some good stuff out, a lot of the complaints you read are people mentioning issues that occurred years ago.

I wouldn't know these days only go of what people are saying. It was slump city a few years back.

If we use krend we spray egrade so monenof this issues affect us really.

Slumping and tearing on the same job tho is odd, slumping I can understand - wet mix and no suction.
Tearing usually occurs with a set that is on the turn and gone to far to edge so he has 2 problems that are opposite ends of the spectrum ?.

Is it EHI ? I don't think he has said but that would explain a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.