Parex light patches

Members online

Morning! When you hit the gear too early with the i bar or scraper , you just drag the gear around creating flat spots/lines and you are not able to create the usual finish . This areas will be always lighter , trying to fix it doesn’t help at all. If you look close at the first picture you can see the pattern.
That makes sense now when it's soft it's stuck behind the H bar and gets pulled around. Lesson learned then cheers

The parex primer you maybe should of used mate
Ah right no I didn't use it the building was gritted then two scratches of sand and cement went on then parex. The builder saving money see! I can use it against him though hahah

Morning! When you hit the gear too early with the i bar or scraper , you just drag the gear around creating flat spots/lines and you are not able to create the usual finish . This areas will be always lighter , trying to fix it doesn’t help at all. If you look close at the first picture you can see the pattern.
Don’t agree totally could be wet spots and caused lime bloom !
But moving the gear early wouldn’t create light patches I don’t think

Don’t agree totally could be wet spots and caused lime bloom !
But moving the gear early wouldn’t create light patches I don’t think
Yes, it could .But also....
Moving the gear early will cause flat spots, which when dry are looking like lighter patches . You won’t tell the colour difference before they dry.

Ah right no I didn't use it the building was gritted then two scratches of sand and cement went on then parex. The builder saving money see! I can use it against him though hahah
Well .... that’s another mono stress, as @Vincey would say. Complete failure if you ask me !