Parex render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price above is only a very general rough guide, built into a full price on a domestic rendering job.

Obviously every job differs. There has to be enough profit to warrant doing the job in the first place.

@Danny do you f**k**g job ...... for once !
The ginger now is white, used to be one coat wizz and who knows how many more. FFS man honestly!

As your obsessed with the £5 per m2 stripping costs, I’ll break it up for you.

Typically 100/120 m2 in a 3 bed semi.

We’ll say 110m for arguements sake.

110 x £5 + 20% = £6

£6 x 110 = £660

Plus price of a skip £180

£840.00 inc

Would take my lads a good day to strip and skip.

Lads wages add up to £25 per hour, so say 10 hours to keep it simple

£840 - £250 - skip (£180) leaves £410 profit before deductions.
F71ABF1A-FEA0-4C0A-9F07-328266B2BBFB.jpeg

So let’s see, so far

You’ve accused me of being someone else

You’ve accused me of being ginger, god knows why.

You’ve put a picture up of a random bald guy making out it’s me.

You’ve insinuated money cannot be made charging £5 a m2 to strip a property when I’ve just shown it clearly can.

You told me I’m an internet self taught mono expert

You’ve called me a dickhead

You’ve told me to f**k off numerous times

All this because I told a guy who had poor work done to try and claim some money back from his renderers, giving him a rough £ guide to start from, based on the cost and coverage of monorex.

Now I’d put your little ‘episode’ on New Year’s Day evening down to drinking and offered to agree to disagree, but it seems your problem wasn’t down to drinking, you seem to act like a c**t on a full time basis.

The fact you have to tell people your jokes are in fact “jokes” says pretty much all you need to know about your sense of humour, or lack of.

You’ve made (and continue to make) yourself look a fool.

And your brown nosing of “the bigger boys” and “I’ve been on this forum for ages, look at me Rigsby, it’s just a joke wezly, you should get it your a REAL NUT” its f**k**g pathetic kid......

Ginger t**t, can’t be arsed really to hook up with you ! If you knew even a tad little about rendering you wouldn’t put all this ginger rusty shits on here, but that’s you you’ll never change! You never answered my question tho - what’s your £m2 ?

Ginger t**t, can’t be arsed really to hook up with you ! If you knew even a tad little about rendering you wouldn’t put all this ginger rusty shits on here, but that’s you you’ll never change! You never answered my question tho - what’s your £m2 ?

Lol

My price pm2 is the same as last time....... f**k all to do with you.

You can come and work for me thought, I pay squealing little bitches like you £4 an hour

Lol

My price pm2 is the same as last time....... f**k all to do with you.

You can come and work for me thought, I pay squealing little bitches like you £4 an hour
No wonder! With the prices you put up on here I doubt you can pay more than that.

:risas2:

Ok, let’s be serious now.

Time - 10 to 10

Place - the entrance to the REAL NUT CLUB

See you there squealer

Well with that face I doubt you can stay anonymous for long . It’s a small country, island actually and there will be more pictures of you at work when you back..

Fair enough! Time and place pls!!

Is this the part you really scrape the bottom of the barrel (water butt for us real renderers) and threaten me with violence over an Internet forum where nobody really knows who anybody is and therefor cannot carry said threat out.....

Please make my night you squealing fool

Is this the part you really scrape the bottom of the barrel (water butt for us real renderers) and threaten me with violence over an Internet forum where nobody really knows who anybody is and therefor cannot carry said threat out.....

Please make my night you squealing fool
Sure , all you have to do is ask.
It’s clear you have no price for labour, no wonder actually, but surely you know what’s the difference between the 3 parex products I asked you about ? Only rusty ginger dickhead wouldn’t!

Are we still doing this. You genuinely think I am this ginger guy in the picture.

I have to hand it to you, the gift that keeps giving.

Are we still doing this. You genuinely think I am this ginger guy in the picture.

I have to hand it to you, the gift that keeps giving.
????? We never done it , but you are slimy enough to avoid direct questions! Wonder why? And by the way, how did you figure it out he is ginger? I haven’t stated it nor someone else.

Top show lads.

Throughly enjoyed, would read again.

Highlight for me was calling him “that ginger c**t” then uploading a picture of a bald *****.

Bravo

How's that not a ground for venting
Because you don’t agree with his pricing doesn’t make him *******. Builder I used to work for got everything priced up by a qs and he was £6 a metre for stripping off, he’s not *******. ******* was a skimmer and never commented on outside render never mind mono or such. I think the previous for fake profiles on this forum used to wind members up has everyone on a heightened state of paranoia, I’ve never agreed with allowing them and this is what happens when you do.

Remember when @John j joined and I thought he was a fake profile to wind members up because no one could be that stupid and low and behold he was real and even stupider than first thought lol

I paid my lads on paye £4 m2 for hacking off. So plus 20% to cover paye costs and then plus Hilti breaker hire. Then a couple quid profit for me. If that helps.

Because you don’t agree with his pricing doesn’t make him M***m*n. Builder I used to work for got everything priced up by a qs and he was £6 a metre for stripping off, he’s not M***m*n. M***m*n was a skimmer and never commented on outside render never mind mono or such. I think the previous for fake profiles on this forum used to wind members up has everyone on a heightened state of paranoia, I’ve never agreed with allowing them and this is what happens when you do.
Stu, don't get me starting again! Read back what I sad and let me know where and when I sad I don't like his prices, couldn't care less what he is charging or how good or busy he is! That wasn't my point from the very beginning! All he had to do is to give his labour price and that's it. Don't see a problem if you give a price for hack off and materials it's logical to put your labour price and to end the story. Instead he he brought out the big guns only to make a joke of himself! On several occasions last year I had customers quoting this place and they admitted only after asking several times . Who doesn't like t play know it all and that's my problem- customers picking on info on here and trying to replicate in in real life, when they can't tell the truth from the joke.
Wether ***** or not , couldn't give a f**k really as the attitude is right there . ***** will be the benchmark for hot aired ginger T***s from now on. I am sure we will see a lot of them on here and I couldn't be arsed to figure it out who it is . Dickhead is dickhead, no substitute i am afraid.

Stu, don't get me starting again! Read back what I sad and let me know where and when I sad I don't like his prices, couldn't care less what he is charging or how good or busy he is! That wasn't my point from the very beginning! All he had to do is to give his labour price and that's it. Don't see a problem if you give a price for hack off and materials it's logical to put your labour price and to end the story. Instead he he brought out the big guns only to make a joke of himself! On several occasions last year I had customers quoting this place and they admitted only after asking several times . Who doesn't like t play know it all and that's my problem- customers picking on info on here and trying to replicate in in real life, when they can't tell the truth from the joke.
Wether M***y or not , couldn't give a f**k really as the attitude is right there . M***y will be the benchmark for hot aired ginger T***s from now on. I am sure we will see a lot of them on here and I couldn't be arsed to figure it out who it is . Dickhead is dickhead, no substitute i am afraid.

An yet you still carry on squealing.

Hacking off is hacking off. You’ve had Stuart, and Rigsby as well as my own example back up that £5 per m2 to strip is reasonable.

I told the guy in the other thread to try and get some money back by giving a very broad idea of the price of monorex. It’s all over the Internet the price of monorex and the coverage.

You have embarrassed yourself time and time again, obsessing over some random guy.

You dont have any authority over what anybody posts, new members or old. So pipe down and stop squealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.