patchin ,, not me favourite past time

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with you norther monkeys transfering your weird slang to keyboard? I swear most of ya do it! us southern fairy ***** dont do it (dont use d*m**o as an example, he couldnt say his own name let alone write or type it)

What is it with you norther monkeys transfering your weird slang to keyboard? I swear most of ya do it! us southern fairy ***** dont do it (dont use d*m**o as an example, he couldnt say his own name let alone write or type it)
narthen ,, ar tha gooin on darn theer , as tha got much colla on darn yonder end ut country ,, (NOW THEN HOW ARE YOU GOING ON DOWN THERE <<HOW MUCH WORK HAVE YOU GOT AT THAT END OF THE COUNTRY ):RpS_wink:

the yorkshire slang in type i can cope with but the txt type is complete wnak!!!!

Bugger all :D Lol
i,m just fortunate to be on books Freerider,, job its self no excatly rocket science ,, on a fixed rate ,, it can only go up if you can get into bonus ,, but even if theres f**k all to do you,ll still get fixed rate ,,got a few mates on new build in fact it were 1 of mates i used to work with says theres nowt about and there firm, layed all labradors off and teamed up spreads with spreads :RpS_mellow:

I got days here n there mate, but barely enough to keep me head above water, just fingers crossed all gets better!

I got days here n there mate, but barely enough to keep me head above water, just fingers crossed all gets better!
i think it,ll be a long time before its back to normal FR ,, but when it does ,, all them thats been paying poo poo money will be left in lurch big time :RpS_mad:

its not so bad i once got left on a site in hudds putting other peoples work right £120 a day to sit about and do a few patches its a good skill to have especially as theres so many s**t spreads about earn good money to put there work right while they graft there b*ll***s off for same money!

Status
Not open for further replies.