Pft Monojet & briggs Stratton geny for sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Wilkinson

Pft Monojet plastering machine, bought new from Lord and Downing.
Gen plus systems, Briggs and Stratton 12.5kva generator also bought new.
Only 184 hours on machine and generator (photo of hour reader)
Very good clean condition as you can see from photos.
40m of hose.
Sensible offers please for this brilliant machine set up.
Could deliver.
Call me 07748660494 or email benwilko@hotmail.com pls do not pm me as don't check often.
20151229_121008.jpg
20151229_121020.jpg
20151229_121035.jpg

Thanks

That is very clean, a good machine for someone.

I had a monojet, good reliable 3 phrase and that genset is one of the best on the market.

What would be a fair price considering the condition and age of it as I was pondering a 2nd hand 3 phase machine for mono work and have used the monojet previously and it was a cracking machine

Is that a good price? just out of interest.
It's a bit steep mate I was genuinely interested until then, I'm lead to believe the pump was only £3500+vat brand new but not sure of the cost of the genny, so was thinking between £3k-£3.5k would have been more than a fair offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Genny is one of the best got be over £3000 to buy new

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The last of the monojets with a built in water pump was being sold off at £3.5k. PikeyKing of the old L&D forum bought one.

I reckon £3-3.5k for the above set up.

The monojet is a cracking machine having used them for about 7 years. They are very easy to move around and pretty light too.As said the gennys are brilliant and i agree with that too as i had the same one. The price seems a bit steep tho i would say 5 grand tops for the set up is a fair price.

The last of the monojets with a built in water pump was being sold off at £3.5k. PikeyKing of the old L&D forum bought one.

I reckon £3-3.5k for the above set up.
Id snatch his hand off at 3.5k. Its mint and your talking 7.5k new with vat.

Don't wanna buy brand new just in case my work doesn't cover the cost of it

The thing to remember is after the outlay these machines can last for years. You will reap the rewards for years to come.

Saying that though, my first was a full, secondhand outfit. A 3 phrase monojet. The Ritmo suited my needs though so I sold the Monojat and 3 phrase generator and bought a nearly new Ritmo but £2k less than new. The seller preffered diesel, he couldn't get on with electric pumps.

My advice is go for PFT as there is good back up dotted around the UK, plenty of PFT owners on here and whatever make you buy if secondhand get it straight in a dealers workshop for a full service. You don't want problems when you are new to machines.

I've been told by a spraying company that the G4 is the one to go for n like I said I haven't got enough colour render to use it five days aweek hence why I want a second hand one if you know anyone selling I'm happy to purchase for a reasonable price with the geny

I've been told by a spraying company that the G4 is the one to go for n like I said I haven't got enough colour render to use it five days aweek hence why I want a second hand one if you know anyone selling I'm happy to purchase for a reasonable price with the geny
What is it your spraying mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Keith would of mentioned he has had his for 10 years and it's still going strong.the pft guys will help you out when you need them

Status
Not open for further replies.