Plaster finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

user__removed

Private Member
Ive been sent these pictures today and have been asked to match the finish, it is an internal finish painted, Plaster finish Plaster finish any ideas?

Just looks like a textured paint or maybe a heavily painted tyrolean to me.........can you not have a look in person or is it too far away?

Its not too far away bubbles its just having the time to get there, i might just ask them if woodchip is a possibility :rolleyes)

i was thinking mabey hi build aswell y would anyone want that in thier house on the walls:confused:

tell they youll make it look nice and skim it all flat
Aye, you could say after a while it'll collect dust and look mucky - they've probably done it as the builder couldn't plaster - a nice flat surface looks better and is easier to maintain :rolleyes)

Been told today that tha architect has said it is a s+c render with stipple coat or the render has been stippled. :RpS_unsure::RpS_sleep:

if render has been stippled it was done by rubbing up with plenty of water with a sponge float and then dabbing sponge float to create the stipple, seen it done in Ireland and Spain but never tried it myself

yeah but if the person describing it to him dnt know really know it could be a light tyro as has been said

well he did say "architect" so that kinda gave me the clue, if the guy who specified doesn't know ...........

stipple coat or the render had been stippled soooo fook knows, its Chinese whispers the architect told whoever the op spoke to and the op tells us

Status
Not open for further replies.