Plaster peeling after tanking

kid_a18

hi

I recently had damp proofing/tanking slurry treatment in my lounge and bedroom. It's been a month since the work has been done and the downstairs plaster is now flaking off and salts appear to be coming through again.

The plasterer is scratching his head and claims that its never happened before and he can't figure out the issue. He says he put on 2 coats of the slurry and can't understand it.

Any ideas what the issue is and what he can do about it?

He's had 75 5* reviews on RatedPeople and not a single negative one, we get on well and I don't think he's a cowboy (though obviously always hard to tell).

pro-VST7rUAn.jpeg

hi

I recently had damp proofing/tanking slurry treatment in my lounge and bedroom. It's been a month since the work has been done and the downstairs plaster is now flaking off and salts appear to be coming through again.

The plasterer is scratching his head and claims that its never happened before and he can't figure out the issue. He says he put on 2 coats of the slurry and can't understand it.

Any ideas what the issue is and what he can do about it?

He's had 75 5* reviews on RatedPeople and not a single negative one, we get on well and I don't think he's a cowboy (though obviously always hard to tell).

View attachment 77953
The first clue is "rated people" !!!! :ROFLMAO:

yeah I hear you but how does he fake 75 5* reviews? Must be half-decent
Rated people use other trades men's reviews at their discretion mate. Basically some trader has no honest reviews so they will use ones from customers not associated to the said trader. This makes the likes of you trust that trader and it gives the hopeless c**t a profile boost . Then they can make money out of him through your enquiry. Its a business model, not that's its right but its quite obviously working, for them.
How much did you set your budget at, as a matter off interest mate ?