Plaster shortage again

Members online

AHH when in doubt throw a gif in! Beats using ones brain I guess
freak-in-tight-jeans-shorts.jpg

You’re like a poor mans @Stevieo suppose you’ll have to do as he’s busy working
Not today. I'm painting my gaff. Can't start too early though because I can't face working in my own place without a beer in my hand.

I knew a plasterer once who lived in a house that was just boarded inside. He did the boarding and then hid mrs moved all the furniture in. The instant she did that, it became his house and he never bothered his arse skimming it.

Predictive text , should be " L. Frank Baum" not i'll spank bum "

Penis parlour!!! See you both later when you got some drinks inside you and the big men come out! :sleep:
Lurspak a walking can, he’s always got drink in him, that’s y he chats soo much shite on here and reply’s instantly with full on paragraphs and pics , to prove he is the biggest slag on here

Lurspak a walking can, he’s always got drink in him, that’s y he chats soo much shite on here and reply’s instantly with full on paragraphs and pics , to prove he is the biggest slag on here
Most Brummies are like that in my experience, I think it's a way of dealing with there disabilities!

Beats living in ya daddys basement playing pga golf and thinking you’re a real life golf pro u spirit level against a wall, over troweling, holey ceiling mugget

Pair of pissheads apparently yet look at you home alone miserable in pissy council flat telling the internet you’re a muay thai bomber lol sort ya life out kid . Still time
Not that I live in a flat or a council house! But did grow up on a council estate, people shouldn’t be judged for living on council estates a lot was born to that life on here il bet! Some of the best people to work for genuine real life folk!

Not that I live in a flat or a council house! But did grow up on a council estate, people shouldn’t be judged for living on council estates a lot was born to that life on here il bet! Some of the best people to work for genuine real life folk!

Wow do you want a medal. I grew up on what too in a shithole area.

But you’re right. I’ll do anything to get the next drink.. someone dared me to wear these pink shorts for a 4pack of guniness

Drinking it all way. Help me. Need ur words of wisdom from someone doing so well as you x

6F600F60-A0AC-40CC-A9AE-19941BB716D3.jpeg

Wow do you want a medal. I grew up on what too in a shithole area.

But you’re right. I’ll do anything to get the next drink.. someone dared me to wear these pink shorts for a 4pack of guniness

Drinking it all way. Help me. Need ur words of wisdom from someone doing so well as you x

View attachment 38924
Your knocking counsel flats quote- miserable pissy council flat! I'm lucky to have what I have now and don't forget my roots or knock people that can't afford the better things in life! Just saying (y) maybe it's that small man syndrome coming out you generally see it with the 5ft nothing guys! Weird but true
you-want-some-i-give-it-ya.jpg

Your knocking counsel flats quote- miserable pissy council flat! I'm lucky to have what I have now and don't forget my roots or knock people that can't afford the better things in life! Just saying (y) maybe it's that small man syndrome coming out you generally see it with the 5ft nothing guys! Weird but trueView attachment 38925

Not knocking it. If you grew up on one like me then you’ll work harder so your kids don’t have to. It’s called ambition. I generally find 50 year old plasterers living alone are the bitter ones. Met a few. I’m laughing the whole time reading your shite As you’re the only one who can’t see how angry you are lol