Plaster/Skim & Artex removal/overboard - Chorley, Lancashire.

Members online

Your a f**k**g crank arnt you. You need a good slap. Someone comes on here looking for plasterers, and surprise surprise people show an interest.
I don't need the work FYI, I have about two years worth booked in and contracts are still coming through the door but I offered to give a price as a favour more than anything.
Oh and I have been a member 3 years longer than you.
What a complete wally! Lol. You have 2 years of work booked in but you still want to jump all over this job? and as you say just price it as a favour!!! Mate you have proper mugged yourself off with all this bullshit your coming out with! :LOL: Also I would love to see a bullshitter like you try and give me a slap because before you could raise your hand you would be flat on your back choking on your teeth!! :boxeador: Dickhead! You might have also been a member 3 years longer than me but where have you been then??? Lurking in the shadows waiting for people to post jobs on here I reckon! See ya around vulture!! Lol. :buitre:

I offered to give a price as im not far away. Never said anything about taking it on. It would have to be done over weekends if that was the case but it seems the job is being done in stages anyway so that wouldnt matter.
Some customers have been waiting longer than 2 years for us to start work, but these are long standing customers we have done work for in the past so are happy to wait. With work coming in all the time as well that is how i estimate i have 2 years worth of work ahead guaranteed. Houses are flying up everywhere at the moment its not a bad time to be in the trade. Or i could be bullshitting as this is the internet and most people on it are full of s**t.
And yeah my math is s**t thats why im spreading muck on a wall.
Why the hell would you take time out of your 2 year, booked up, busy schedule to price a job for a favour to a complete stranger? Please mate do us all a favour!!!!

@Cockney1 is a good egg. He contributes often to help others plus joins in the banter and very popular bloke. If your booked up for 2 years?? Let some other member take it on? I've never known any plasterer be booked up for 2 years? Unless your math is f**k**g s**t?
It’s good to see you back @Marshy. Proper Geezer! Straight as they come. :birras:

It’s f**k**g funny to see all the newbie voultures diving all over this job, like when the free buffet opens at a funeral Ffs! @jonnym92 what ever you do mate if your going to go with someone on here then go with a long term member not a desperate voulture that cant even spell let alone plaster! (y)

*You're*
*Vulture*
*Can't|*

You're welcome :numberone:

*You're*
*Vulture*
*Can't|*

You're welcome :numberone:
Alright clever Trevor!! Well done!
Now get back on you’re f**k**g perch! :LOL::ROFLMAO::buitre:
BF501078-9CAF-4949-A54F-E7758C9A776E.gif

thats 4 weeks work there mate....
tell her your gonna need the house to yourself while carrying out the work:birra::birra:
About to knock the house down if the architect ever finish his drawings so no chance I'm going to skim it :LOL:

About to knock the house down if the architect ever finish his drawings so no chance I'm going to skim it :LOL:

as soon i started building my pub she starts ordering fenceing s**t for the garden and wanting me to rip up the side of the house to be paved.....she can get f**k*d this time.
im enjoying building my little gaff lol.

as soon i started building my pub she starts ordering fenceing s**t for the garden and wanting me to rip up the side of the house to be paved.....she can get f**k*d this time.
im enjoying building my little gaff lol.
How's that going anyway? Have you found a good place for the beer fridge yet?