plasterer wanted hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
dnt know if its any gud to any 1. but its offering permenant position mono experience an advantage the ads on todays gumtree cant do links so u will have go n look ur sels. let us know how ya get on

do you know how to copy and paste?
just copy the address of the page your on, you know the long thing in the big lobg bar at the top that begins with www. and paste in directly into your post...
the forum super software does the rest... :RpS_thumbup:

no worries boys. wish i was on the tins. been flat out for the last few weeks got wk end of n im to fcked to even have a tin

hover over the address bar with your mouse pointer, then right click your mouse once. the address will become highlighted (blue) and a box will open and about halfway down that box you will see the word 'copy'. Left click that word and it will copy it. Next you go to the reply box below these messages and right click your mouse again. A box will open and you will see the word 'paste' - left click on that word and the address will appear. Once you've done it a few times you'll wonder how you never knew in the first place.........have fun!:RpS_thumbup:

nope just a stupid fck from wigan. believe it or not i got a E in my english exams at school and a B in german. ha

Status
Not open for further replies.