Plasterers directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is the generic one we are doing.... thats about as much as I can say....

I will get it finished soon enough :)

I need about 3 people working for me at the moment to keep up with my ideas...lol

We are launching a local magazine as well at the moment which is keeping us on our toes :D

But the question is.... do you like my PLassterer dude?

Yeah this is the generic one we are doing.... thats about as much as I can say....

I will get it finished soon enough :)

I need about 3 people working for me at the moment to keep up with my ideas...lol

We are launching a local magazine as well at the moment which is keeping us on our toes :D

But the question is.... do you like my PLassterer dude?

labourers ...........?:RpS_laugh:

I will be travelling all over the country meeting plasterers, checking their quals, tools, insurance, transport, portfolio, CSCS cards, meeting with customers, visiting their place of work, meeting with friends and family the. At the end they will take a small test of around twenty questions put together by yours truly (each sheet will be slightly different) then your in whoop whoop. Obviously I will need to stay away from home a bit but it is hoped some of the members will put me up at their gaffs :) the. You will get your sticker with a hologram of mine and Danny's face with a unique number.
i,m out :RpS_lol::RpS_wink:

lol I paid a designer to do it :)

I cant take credit for it :) but yes my own design :) If that makes sense :)

I will be back on the case of that site soon... just snowed under...

how would that work, though. would you have to pay to advertise? and would it be on page one of google every time? say i was looking for a plasterer in bebington, and googled "bebington plasterer" would it be there? have you seen this similar site:

Find Local Plasterers with the Plasterer Finder

you'd really have to look to find this site, though. you'd be searching for plastering directory or listing which i'm guessing most people dont do. its usually like "bebington plasterer" or "plasterer bebington".

Thats brilliant, just found myself on this site.
This could be very handy when I'm mangled on Stella. All I have to do is go online and find out where I live :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.