Plastering depressing

Members online

Plastering isnt depressing . its just shite customers and chasing payment that makes it shite.............and just coming back off holiday doesnt help...............proper struggling for motivation this week :crying::llorando:
I've always said that love the work. Plastering a hard job and love the outcome of every job. Dealing whith customers is the only downfall of the job and really get me down sometimes. But I lift my head knowing I've only got 7 8 years left running about for pension 53old if I pay my morgatge and holiday home Hopefully after that life will be less stressful not wishing my life away.

Few questions here

Are you smoking that just for the cbd?
How come the thc content is so low mate ?
Got it from a shop in my town mate they recommended it for my back pain ,thought sod it try it for a few weeks see how it goes , the thc has to be under 0.02 by law to be sold in U.K. it’s the cbd that gives pain relief, very strange feeling tbh as I was expecting to feel high but understand now why they insist on under 0.02 thc because it doesn’t get you high
There is oils and creams available too but to get the quickest pain relief is to inhale I smoke cigarette anyway so thought might as well smoke the bud flower

Got it from a shop in my town mate they recommended it for my back pain ,thought sod it try it for a few weeks see how it goes , the thc has to be under 0.02 by law to be sold in U.K. it’s the cbd that gives pain relief, very strange feeling tbh as I was expecting to feel high but understand now why they insist on under 0.02 thc because it doesn’t get you high
There is oils and creams available too but to get the quickest pain relief is to inhale I smoke cigarette anyway so thought might as well smoke the bud flower
You should get some of the vape oil from cbd extracts mate got 80% thc in it

You should get some of the vape oil from cbd extracts mate got 80% thc in it
They have them too mate gonna see how this week goes tbh atm I can’t believe how good my back has been , slept better too and generally felt better

Meth head get over yourself you silly c**t this between me and Vince nothing to do with you

@Vincey stay strong bro. It’s working for you and that’s great.

If gibbo had his way you’d be snorting tch crystals off his dong in a hotel room. BEWARE

I'm not even mad, I'm impressed

That 80 percent oil is 4 x stronger than a regular joint I didn't even know it existed till just know, fairplay gibbo

Well can you explain it to a snowflake like me? All about the thc enit? Different strains more thc?

How the fook is gibbos oil stronger than crack