Plastering on your own

Members online

I work on my own for 16 years , today I went to work at 7.30 got to the job at 8.30 am , did four hits and left at 6.30 pm , tbf I do get a bit down sometimes but it’s what I do.
Depressed no , I don’t know why except I do get down if I’m on same job for to long
And I don’t drink maybe it’s that
What
Was you doing me old vincey ??

It’s not easy on your own,you have to do absolutely everything.But I think the longer you do it the harder it is to work with someone else.It can also be hard to come home and switch off.

As soon as them keys hit the ignition I switch off mate.

It’s not easy on your own,you have to do absolutely everything.But I think the longer you do it the harder it is to work with someone else.It can also be hard to come home and switch off.
Yes mate it f**k**g hard , the back of my van like a skip all the time does my f**k**g head in and not talking to no one wife say i come home in a mood

What
Was you doing me old vincey ??
E2057C1C-C3A2-4CC9-8B67-1DB1467CAAF6.jpeg
779B2927-3762-40C2-AA35-47CBE3CCB9B2.jpeg

@Fatarm while I have your attention, have you watched the bbc one drama ‘the bodyguard’? Wondering which bit of Scotland his accents from?
Sorry Jessica I've not watched it, don't even know what it's about?... And for clarification.. Im from, and still based in Gibrovia(y)but
If you're looking for a good Scotland film to watch.. Calibre..Tony curren is in it,looks a bit like *****? Minus the upside down head:reloco:...You'll find it on Netflix (y)

Podcasts going with times I listen to some music mostly rock.... Also started to stream radio mostly rock stations again. Do like my podcasts though 80% of the time. All played on my phone through ear buds.. Been on my own 30 years so another 20 to go I guess. I'm used to it

Podcasts going with times I listen to some music mostly rock.... Also started to stream radio mostly rock stations again. Do like my podcasts though 80% of the time. All played on my phone through ear buds.. Been on my own 30 years so another 20 to go I guess. I'm used to it
It so boring and sad

Always had a good labourer up until the "crash" either part of a day rate or the prices covered him, 1+1never an issue but since then you can't afford them so I work alone on domestics and small sites.
80 a day for a decent one so 400+ on a weeks work and with so many undercutters I had to let him go.
now the day passes quick and I've only myself to pay for.
nice working with a squad for the laughs but you have to do the meterage and I get fed up of that after a month or so.
1+1 suits me perfect esp if they want to trowel up etc but hard to price them into domestic work so you can't hold onto them

I work on my own for 16 years , today I went to work at 7.30 got to the job at 8.30 am , did four hits and left at 6.30 pm , tbf I do get a bit down sometimes but it’s what I do.
Depressed no , I don’t know why except I do get down if I’m on same job for to long
How many bags do you use a day?

Fair play but f**k that. If I’m not home for 1 I start trouble on here