Plastering small gap

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diyrich

Hi,

I've been left with a small gap between the architrave and wall of about 10cm that I need to plaster.

Can someone please recommend the best way to do this? Assuming I'll need a special trowel for it. Other than that, is there anything else I need to know that would be different from a bigger area.

Many thanks

Rich

Hi Rich, Welcome to the forum. You need a tool called a leaf and square. One end is pointed and the other end is rectangular. They are sold in an assortment of sizes :)

Just cut up one of your credit cards to fit the gap and use that. There is a youtube clip some where on here done by a top Jockaneese plasterer .See if you can find it as its full of top tips n stuff.:RpS_thumbup:

Thanks Minh.

Thanks for the advice beader, I think I saw that guy in Wickes when I was sent there to pick up some long weights and spirit level bubbles

Thanks Minh.

Thanks for the advice beader, I think I saw that guy in Wickes when I was sent there to pick up some long weights and spirit level bubbles
No its true honest ,just ask any of the forum mafia they will back me up. The code word is Hillside.:RpS_wink:

Try here

:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a search for a 'midget trowel'
You'll get one for under a tenner unless you want one with a name :RpS_thumbup:

Aberdeen ,
you from Aberdeen mocco ?:RpS_unsure:

no im not, but i know that place aint aberdeen mate, because them block of flats no longer exist, them flats are in middlesbrough.
the bloke has the accent of someone from Aberdeen.

and no before you ask, hillside aint me.

no im not, but i know that place aint aberdeen mate, because them block of flats no longer exist, them flats are in middlesbrough.the bloke has the accent of someone from Aberdeen.and no before you ask, hillside aint me.
Mmmmm so he says its Aberdeen, but it's actually middlesbrough???strange, wonder why he would do that?Ive not been in Aberdeen for years but that place looks to be Aberdeen ( grim place) Never been to m/ brough so couldn't say:RpS_confused:
So hillside could be any where in middlesbrough:RpS_scared: keep yer eyes sharp Marra :RpS_wink:

Mmmmm so he says its Aberdeen, but it's actually middlesbrough???strange, wonder why he would do that?Ive not been in Aberdeen for years but that place looks to be Aberdeen ( grim place) Never been to m/ brough so couldn't say:RpS_confused:
So hillside could be any where in middlesbrough:RpS_scared: keep yer eyes sharp Marra :RpS_wink:

it looks really like a place in middlesbrough who knows lol
and yes will keep my eyes out for hillside haha

Status
Not open for further replies.