Plastering work in SW London area offered

Ye dont go for stuy he says he's doing Job u get him booked in and sort everything out then the day comes wen he's ment to turn up and he turns his phone off...time waster gutted I wasted my breath talking to him..no doubt he will just set up another username

Ye dont go for stuy he says he's doing Job u get him booked in and sort everything out then the day comes wen he's ment to turn up and he turns his phone off...time waster gutted I wasted my breath talking to him..no doubt he will just set up another username
Can't subyoff a suburb off a sunny then expect me to tell lies the first day be fair you'd of done the same been caught out to many times I hope you got sorted but I'm crap at lying

Subby off a subby off a subby = no money and I'm not very often out of work so why would I change my name etc it's all buisiness I'm more interested in learning all what's useful I ain't no hidden coward pal

U on drugs ya nugget!? We wasn't making money off u on that job we only wanted u to skim that house as we was needed on our own job in harragate..u are a coward I spoke to u humpteen times ur 1st excuse was or my van was in garage so my fone was in my van wen I tried ringing u..laughable..so u said Il defo be there Thurs so Thurs comes and you turn ur fone off! Coward! Y dint u just say u dint want to do job? Ur a time waster and uve begged fpr work on a number of threads so u cnt be that good :)..and for the lying part I told you to tell the guy who's running job that you have done work for us previously as if you wud of said or ive never met the guy wat wud he think of me in sending some1 I don't know from Adam..time waster u are

10660313_988512557826038_625028709874422896_n.jpg

Subby off a subby off a subby = no money and I'm not very often out of work so why would I change my name etc it's all buisiness I'm more interested in learning all what's useful I ain't no hidden coward pal
Wat u usually get money wise then? £3m2 u was getting we wasn't making a penny so how is that not making any money? We was double booked last week hence trying to get some1 else to do that Job as wasn't arsed about making on it

Wat u usually get money wise then? £3m2 u was getting we wasn't making a penny so how is that not making any money? We was double booked last week hence trying to get some1 else to do that Job as wasn't arsed about making on it
The worlds full of c**ts...again thats why I dont like people as a general rule

@Stuy68..... your a cock if you said you would do a job for someone then didnt turn up

I been tiling all weekend....that job is so slow and depressing as feck

U need to stop working weekend's your a long time dead. I just had a job cancelled it was a weeks work and am f**k**g delighted no work for me tomorrow. I could go with the lads tomorrow but there skimming f**k that lol. Might go drinking now

U need to stop working weekend's your a long time dead. I just had a job cancelled it was a weeks work and am f**k**g delighted no work for me tomorrow. I could go with the lads tomorrow but there skimming f**k that lol. Might go drinking now
Yeah I know...my two week holiday is booked for 5th august and not booking anything till im back...need to work on my time management and not book in so tight as everything always seems to run over a bit and thats why end up doing the weekends.

@Stuy68..... your a cock if you said you would do a job for someone then didnt turn up
Exactly my point lodan..he said not once but twice that he would do it then turns his gone off..tbh think I had a lucky escape as God knows wat was getting he hasn't got a site number,c.i.s number or bank account #solidoutfit :risas2::risas2::coffe:

No bank account....my lad is 18 months and we got him a bank account:)

No bank account....my lad is 18 months and we got him a bank account:)
Well I'm assuming he hasn't as he wanted everything paying into his mates account who cud not do the Job with him anyway as he was busy plastering on another job...mmmmmmmmm...thinking about it phewww....

U on drugs ya nugget!? We wasn't making money off u on that job we only wanted u to skim that house as we was needed on our own job in harragate..u are a coward I spoke to u humpteen times ur 1st excuse was or my van was in garage so my fone was in my van wen I tried ringing u..laughable..so u said Il defo be there Thurs so Thurs comes and you turn ur fone off! Coward! Y dint u just say u dint want to do job? Ur a time waster and uve begged fpr work on a number of threads so u cnt be that good :)..and for the lying part I told you to tell the guy who's running job that you have done work for us previously as if you wud of said or ive never met the guy wat wud he think of me in sending some1 I don't know from Adam..time waster u are

Kitchy hes worked around south east and west where the best prices are ...hes from the midlands but like a northener calls everyone "pal" and hes looking for work off you ...a northener.
Maybe hes fuucked up every job from plymouth to carlilse !!!
Stu its time for you to brexit !!

Kitchy hes worked around south east and west where the best prices are ...hes from the midlands but like a northener calls everyone "pal" and hes looking for work off you ...a northener.
Lucky escape eh pal me thinking..mayb it was wen I said as soon as I've checked the work Il pay up

Got a guy doing it on here now anyway starting 2mz..hopefully..its a easy house no sloping ceiling all square rooms and we have beaded every where! We only rnt doing it as we need to crack on with our own job which takes priority we are back on week after nxt to do the last house that's ready as got more time free then was just double booked this last 2 weeks literally making no money on this subbing It out

Lucky escape eh pal me thinking..mayb it was wen I said as soon as I've checked the work Il pay up

The midlands is booming with work mate.......i know a good few firms i could call this evening and be in work tomorrow.
Something not quite right with this fella.
Christ no bank account .....does he want paying in buggery ??

image.jpeg

Got a guy doing it on here now anyway starting 2mz..hopefully..its a easy house no sloping ceiling all square rooms and we have beaded every where! We only rnt doing it as we need to crack on with our own job which takes priority we are back on week after nxt to do the last house that's ready as got more time free then was just double booked this last 2 weeks literally making no money on this subbing It out

Thats my weakness ....
I dont know how to to say "no" when moneys concerned !!!!

The midlands is booming with work mate.......i know a good few firms i could call this evening and be in work tomorrow.
Something not quite right with this fella.
Christ no bank account .....does he want paying in buggery ??
Said he works with his mate but his mate cudnt come dwn as he is busy and all money usually gets paid into his account..wat was I thinking lol

Said he works with his mate but his mate cudnt come dwn as he is busy and all money usually gets paid into his account..wat was I thinking lol

I think id come up with a better excuse than make a cuunt out of myself.
"My money goes into my boyfriends account"
Just doesnt sound right !!!!!

:birra:As said many a time before everyone is a c u n t until proven otherwise , if you stick to that rule and be aware that they can also prove you right at a later date you'll not go wrong.(y)