Plastterers for beck row suffolk

Check the measurement Gary, my eldest son had a look at some for them , they did not pay for narrow margins, nor fitting beads. so it worked out at £3 25.
The days of paying for narrow widths and beads went out the window years ago for half the sharks we deal with .

Used to work for an outfit many years ago who payed linear meters for scrim and beads . They was great shame he went bump

He was a qs who started a plastering firm . Ful me his measure each week was down to the penny but always bang on
He estimated each apartment took a jam jar of clout nails to bead up and that what you got each time one was complete and more nails was affecting his profit.he was off his rocker

It doesn't look all bad mate............ just get yaself a hi vis n lil blue hat.. n skim like this 8 hours a day 5 days a week .....................

Oh, and put ya spot board as far away as possible.

Wow, what a life. They can keep their price work and I'll potter about taking it easy

Tell me about it. That was painful to watch
I just timed myself .....it took 34 plodding seconds to flatten 20m :risas:

Hanging doors is the way forward .....

Ive got radiator pipes coming out of plug sockets and big hole in staircase wall lol....
What is going on :frenetico::frenetico::frenetico:

Attachments

• IMG_20190213_151030.jpg
    IMG_20190213_151030.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 390
  • IMG_20190213_151048.jpg
    IMG_20190213_151048.jpg
    994.5 KB · Views: 372
Is £3.60 honestly a good rate? I don't do any price work. Getting £72 before tax for a 20sq meter ceiling really just doesn't seem worth it. Must have to kill yourself for a decent wage
Could you not wack 20sqm on get it under control and then put some more on? You look like a young guy surely you can move about quick enough to earn well out of these prices? When my old man was in his sixties and suffering from reduced lung capacity he would do four or more small overlapping moves a day and still get 60m+ done a day. That'd be over £200 a day and not killing himself.

Feckers an animal
I'd genuinely like a day working with someone at that kind of pace, see if I could even nearly hack it. Makes me embarrassed I get a second plasterer in to help me on big ceilings lol oh the shame

Also the domestic bods wont beleive you

It’s the other way around. The monkeys don’t believe what the donkeys earn.

I know some lads who smash site skim. Got to be fit as a race horse to do them hits day in day out