Political threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

She's a remainer but has tried harder than any other member of parliament to make brexit happen!

I don't like her but I do believe she had tried and had the will of the people at heart!

The rest are all just looking after there careers or own political Intrest.

She doesn't need to she knows this is her last post and has no hidden agenda!

Ps I will never vote again after the brexit shambles!

If i was 20yrs younger and without a criminal record I would emigrate andnever look back!

This country has gone to s**t!
To be fair who ever took job was fighting a losing battle

She's a remainer but has tried harder than any other member of parliament to make brexit happen!

I don't like her but I do believe she had tried and had the will of the people at heart!

The rest are all just looking after there careers or own political Intrest.

She doesn't need to she knows this is her last post and has no hidden agenda!

Ps I will never vote again after the brexit shambles!

If i was 20yrs younger and without a criminal record I would emigrate andnever look back!

This country has gone to s**t!
Where would you go that’s free from this controlled corruption?

She paid off the dup then failed to plan for the one thing in brexit that they'd actually care about, the backstop, so even they bailed on her. Handled the aftermath of Grenfell terribly. Brought back the exact same vote 3 times despite biggest losses in parliament in recent history, and was trying for a fourth. The list goes on. Beggars belief really.
if there was a really s**t plasterer, f**k*d up every job but kept getting paid before the customer noticed how bad it was, and kept on having the nerve to turn up would you praise him for having b*ll***s?

i didn't vote for brexit, and the way she's handled it is perfect for me lol. Should of been a brexiteer in charge, thankfully it wasn't. She's ballsed it up so badly that a secondary referendum is almost a certainty now whoever comes in
Disagree all you want lads. Is it the second referendum bit you don't like? :)

Just been talking about this.
Regardless of your take on her, she’s an amazing woman. You could insert a number of key political and hated figures too in a similar position.
To be able to get up and deal the s**t she’s had too is unfucking believable, regardless of outcome.
There’s days when I’ve woke up and couldn’t even tie my own f**k**g shoe laces, yet alone shoulder and deal with a shattered population.
[/QUOTE]
I.ve not tied my shoe laces since I was 13 . These days I have to rock on edge of bed to get me f**k**g socks on

Just been talking about this.
Regardless of your take on her, she’s an amazing woman. You could insert a number of key political and hated figures too in a similar position.
To be able to get up and deal the s**t she’s had too is unfucking believable, regardless of outcome.
There’s days when I’ve woke up and couldn’t even tie my own f**k**g shoe laces, yet alone shoulder and deal with a shattered population.
I.ve not tied my shoe laces since I was 13 . These days I have to rock on edge of bed to get me f**k**g socks on
[/QUOTE]

I know

F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.X
L.U.V.........U
[/QUOTE]

O.K

862EB76D-EEC7-48B0-81E1-F13C6F57E303.gif

You seem very sure of yourself Robbo regarding a second referendum.. there are two people in my household that voted to remain in the first referendum but regret it and would vote leave time and time again now.

You seem very sure of yourself Robbo regarding a second referendum.. there are two people in my household that voted to remain in the first referendum but regret it and would vote leave time and time again now.
I always find asking your family members is the surest way of getting a broad and varied opinion on matters that reflects the countries opinions as a whole

Out of interest what reason could anyone have to change from remain to leave? Since the vote it's turned out that the bus was obviously a lie (I know, I know, it used the word could...), Every economic forecast makes us worse off, it's clear brexit is close to impossible to achieve(explain how the border in Ireland is going to work), its become apparent that we could send home EU nationals all along that couldn't support themselves, and we are currently haemorrhaging money in trying to implement leaving. Is there any positive other than all the lovely control we'll have?
I'm genuinely happy to be enlightened, but noones come up with one in the years before or since that hasn't been disproved

One thought for the leavers.... India says it wants relaxed visa controls if we're to have a free trade deal with them.

One thought for the leavers.... India says it wants relaxed visa controls if we're to have a free trade deal with them.
Lol that's the other thing, they have expect immigration to increase if we lose. I don't understand people logic on this one