Pool plaster stain bleeding though?

Members online

Gregfrancis

I just had my pool re-plastered last year and now it is all stained. We have thrown everything the pool companies have recommended at it and nothing is working.
Is it possible that my plasterer was suppose to use a stain blocker and didn’t and the old stain is bleeding though?
I really hope I’m wrong. Please give me some input. Thank you

I just had my pool re-plastered last year and now it is all stained. We have thrown everything the pool companies have recommended at it and nothing is working.
Is it possible that my plasterer was suppose to use a stain blocker and didn’t and the old stain is bleeding though?
@Casper

@caspers is your resident expert in stain removal (y)

Pools always cause problems mate, just ask Mr Barrymore !

Any pics?