Problems when plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.

massive

H i everyone,

I am currently a secondary student and i am doing a report on "what problems do plasters have when doing there job" for my design and tech subject.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with any insights to problems you may have when on the job? what problems do you find with the materials? what problems do you find with your tools. What would you want to make your life easier to do the job on hand.

Many thanks

Hi Massive,

I find i have trouble finding the motivation due to current rates mixing and applying a 2nc coat of plaster lol.....

So a finishing plaster that can easily be applied up to 5mm onto any background with plenty of body, that wont sag grip, will grip onto any substrate without cracking or smudging regardless of if the walls been pva'd or not. That you get a good 2hrs to make look great!!!!

Obviously its just a dream but you never know just 1 day maybe!!!!

zombie:RpS_thumbsup:

H i everyone,

I am currently a secondary student and i am doing a report on "what problems do plasters have when doing there job" for my design and tech subject.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with any insights to problems you may have when on the job? what problems do you find with the materials? what problems do you find with your tools. What would you want to make your life easier to do the job on hand.

Many thanks

Get someone else to do it...........................A bit like what your doing lazy arse, have a read of previous threads will give you your answer also intruduce yourself OH and welcome :)

dont think hes doing a report on gramma and spellin

best thing to do mate is do some searches on this site then get a feel for the place then come back and categorise a few things, all the best pal
dont let the inmates scare you, there are a couple of pricks on here but the rest of them are good folk with a strange sense of humour :RpS_biggrin: enjoy!!

oh and welcome

H i everyone,

Many thanks

THIS :RpS_cursing:
Click link >>>> https://www.plasterersforum.com/general-discussions-plastering/46829-thank-you-british-gypsum.html#

Oh & do you work for BG? :RpS_sneaky:

Getting paid from the big firms who have screwed you down on price in the first place . Then ask you do do extra work work but don't want to pay the going rate . Even that's not enough they expect you to wait 60 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting paid from the big firms who have screwed you down on price in the first place . Then ask you do do extra work work but don't want to pay the going rate . Even that's not enough they expect you to wait 60 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This

H i everyone,

Many thanks
Hi mate, biggest prob I come across re plastering is anal blindness,:RpS_wink:.

Can't see my arse getting out of bed most mornings:RpS_biggrin:

H i everyone,

Many thanks

getting someone else to do it lol

Money, injures, BG, other trades, **** products, one coaters, working too hard, Main contractors, Know it All clients.. I'm sure there's more but these are the headlines

Last night I dreamed about a flying Old English Sheepdog that was attracted to electricity pylons. Unfortunately he tried to land on one and got electrocuted. Hope this helps.

Last night I dreamed about a flying Old English Sheepdog that was attracted to electricity pylons. Unfortunately he tried to land on one and got electrocuted. Hope this helps.
Magnetised or just liked them ,the old dog that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of customers don't keep sugar nowadays, so inconvenient. Also they offer to pay some money up front! Sooooooo embarrassing.
But on a serious note, laaaaaaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.