Professional opinions required on render finish

• Thread starter Deleted member 93334
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 93334

Can anyone tell me if this finish is to an acceptable standard please? The finish was supposed to be a float finish. Most photos taken on cloudy days but there is glancing light in the one of the rear of the house. Photo was taken from approx 2om away not zoomed in. What appears to be a water mark above the door is patching up photo also taken from approx 20m away not zoomed in.

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_9901.jpg
    IMG_9901.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_9902.jpg
    IMG_9902.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_9945.jpg
    IMG_9945.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0139 2.jpg
    IMG_0139 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 213
Before we get into slagging the job off likes just to be on the safe side and for you’re benefit because we’re a professional plastering site

Disgruntled customer are you for real or do you know this isn’t float finish?
I specified a float finish. The contractor changed the specification of the product. I wasn't aware that it wasn't a float finish product until now...

I specified a float finish. The contractor changed the specification of the product. I wasn't aware that it wasn't a float finish product until now...
Take them to the cleaners then I’ve never heard anything like this
But then you have extra work, solicitors bills etc crazy world we live in I’ve seen it all know absolutely mental

Who knows it doesn’t surprise me Andy I doubt the customers getting anything from it unless they just want an idea of what a shite thin coat job looks like
It’s a weird one let the plot thicken ……

It's got the Mediterranean feel about it. Grow a couple of Olive trees in large pots in front of it. Don't have any outside lights (uplighter or downlighters) get some nice clay pots. Maybe grow a creeper up it?

It's got the Mediterranean feel about it. Grow a couple of Olive trees in large pots in front of it. Don't have any outside lights (uplighter or downlighters) get some nice clay pots. Maybe grow a creeper up it?
Oi! You copy and pasted that from my website didn't you?
Bloody cheek, get your own get out clause.