Qualifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niro06

A freind of mine living and working as a plasterer in boksburg, johannesburg south africa, is considering a permanent move to the uk. my question is what qualifications does he need to work on site? as in south africa none are required. I know he will need cscs but will he need an nvq minimum if so what level? ive been at it since the late 80's and only have cscs but dont do much sitework so have no idea what is required.
maybe some of you site lads could help?

think you need the NVQ 2 for site work, easy enough to get, just pay up... for domestics no quals are needed..

Yes level 2, @Geason one of the forums sponsor may be able to help with funding for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A freind of mine living and working as a plasterer in boksburg, johannesburg south africa, is considering a permanent move to the uk. my question is what qualifications does he need to work on site? as in south africa none are required. I know he will need cscs but will he need an nvq minimum if so what level? ive been at it since the late 80's and only have cscs but dont do much sitework so have no idea what is required.
maybe some of you site lads could help?

If you want to pm me your number i will call you tomorrow and run over it with you. As long as they can do the job and are competent at it we will deliver an nvq for them, funding at the moment is erratic therefor it will depend in what area they will be living in etc

Thanks
Lynn@geason

I have received the e-mail and will forward it on, so you may hear from him the in the near future.

Thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.