Redundancy to retrain as a plasterer, and questions inside..

What was the Sparks course?
Are you using much?
Hi mate, sparks course was 18th edition, part p, inspection and testing, and electrical installation within a domestic dwelling. All 4 are city & guilds courses. Yes I'm using it a fair bit. I did the course back in Feb and say I'd probably saved 4-5k on what I would have paid my spark. Also got a similar amount booked in for the upcoming months so I think it was a good investment as not only saves the money subbing it, it also helps fill your calendar. I'd definitely advise it if you have an interest in diversifying

Course is £1200. 10hrs a day 5 days a week for 2 weeks solid. Nvq 1 at the end of it.

YTA is the course supplier? If anyone has any experience with them?

Lodan do you remember when you made the leap as such? Looking back now was it worth it?
Hi mate, it was jan 2016 when I did my course, same as you I'd took redundancy just before xmas and pay out paid for the course. Money was quite tight at the time so was a big gamble and had to make some sacrifices but looking back mate I wouldnt change a thing (apart from being a bit better a bit quicker) fortune favours the bold mate. Go for it and if failures not an option you'll make it work