REFINA Having truoble getting my MONEY BACK

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, has anyone had trouble getting a refund from REFINA. I order some tools from them on Wednesday Morning paid by credit card. They called Wednesday afternoon to tell one of items wasn't available so we agreed to cancel the order. The money went out of my account Wednesday. The money has not been returned yet. I called them today and the accounts department was meant to phone me, but didn't.
So if they can take the money the same day surely they can return it the same day. Why do they make you wait?. Never had this trouble with any other company.
Don't think I will order of them again.:mad:

I suppose it needs to get processed. Just keep ringing them
If they can process taking the money the same day, surely they can process returning within 24 hours. Plus why should we have to chase to get our money back. Going to give that plasterers1stopshop ago.

I think it takes at least 48 hrs to go back in, but to be fair hardly worth moaning about. If it was over 7 days ok, any one would think this is a deliberate attack on refina. Just saying

When you pay for items with a card the money gets taken from your account and stored in a holding account, normally for 3 working days. You should get it soon.....................poor service from reefina in not getting back to you

The large skimming buckets brought a new one couple of months ago refina found my old one same make the new one feels a bit flimsy compared to old one same size same price !broke handle on old one put handsaw through it cutting battens up lame or what!always gone through handtools think hes a member?

It takes 3 days, but if you ring your bank they can give you a transaction code or something, then you pass it on to refina and that speeds things up. I wouldn't worry too much though :RpS_thumbup:

If P1SS don't have items you wanted, give Ryan a ring and he would try with his best. I only plan to use Refin@ as they have large buckets for skimming. But bit dicey to use them - will look around amazon / eBay for large buckets.

Cornice/coving repairs | Internal Plastering | Grimsby & surroundings

Ryan if you want the 75ltr tapered buckets the same as the heavy duty refina ones try the link below transoplast from germany gave me a decent quote,
They will even print you company name/logo on them.

www.transoplast.com/i2668-75-litre-vat-heavy-duty.html

The annoying thing about Refina, is they take money for items that are out of stock, I had it when I bought a power float then had to wait a month until it was sent out to me and paid twice for delivery.

Simple solution to stop pissing everyone off, if it's not in stock, display 'out of stock' on website.

I think it was less then £90 for 2 inc delivery basically the more you buy the less you pay. Will try and find the
Quote tomorrow mate.

Just read the first 4 posts, then spewed in the pool,,,, what a fuking joke, and I'm sure you will be refunded mate,don't worry, ? And forehand,make sure they wear a Johny?

Status
Not open for further replies.