REFINA Having truoble getting my MONEY BACK

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come no ones censored the word Refina in this thread ? is it cos they are being slated by any chance !!!
We don't go through every post censoring words certain words are censored all the time but not on this occasion maybe try and type it on a different thread and see what happens? Unless you can type it now I'm not sure

How come no ones censored the word Refina in this thread ? is it cos they are being slated by any chance !!!
Yes, funny that.. and very coincidental... for the record, their customer service is second to none,and their mixers are pretty much the best out there.. I'm sure they will sort it out, what did you order off them mate ?

Would look a treat on the side of your van in mooosive letters mate :RpS_thumbsup:
I see you have completed the BTS " BIN TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM"

Mark 2: the Gti version is going to have a bucket seat and some low profile alloy wheels, just in case your back goes again you can shuffle around in the 'Happy Chariot' sorting out my rough skirting lines.:RpS_drool:

I think it takes at least 48 hrs to go back in, but to be fair hardly worth moaning about. If it was over 7 days ok, any one would think this is a deliberate attack on refina. Just saying
And not even done very well.... backfire springs to mind..lol

You actually think I could be bothered to do that???

You actually think I go out looking? I dont think so...
I don't Danny, certainly not you, but its a bit coincidental that someone with a few posts comes on with rubbish like that..when everyone knows refinas service is very good, I think its a bit childish really.... what did he order anyway, if anything..lol

they'll refund you within a couple of days back to your card just like anyone else. they're not gonna BACS it ffs. they're an excellent company. can't help but think they're missing a trick, though. their website looks tired and boring and long-winded. are handtoolsexpress anything to do with them? noticed that they've started selling the mix m8 :rolleyes) and the bucket glove :rolleyes) the video for that must be the most embarrasing fcuking promo video ive ever seen. the two fellas in it look like the''re gonna start necking and sucking each other off ffs :RpS_mad: wonder if handtoolsexpress have teamed up with that group of lecturers who were like a fifth column on here ... :RpS_unsure:

anything that looks like washing dirty laundry I tend to try and get people to resolve direct... this is not the place to do it...

they'll refund you within a couple of days back to your card just like anyone else. they're not gonna BACS it ffs. they're an excellent company. can't help but think they're missing a trick, though. their website looks tired and boring and long-winded. are handtoolsexpress anything to do with them? noticed that they've started selling the mix m8 :rolleyes) and the bucket glove :rolleyes) the video for that must be the most embarrasing fcuking promo video ive ever seen. the two fellas in it look like the''re gonna start necking and sucking each other off ffs :RpS_mad: wonder if handtoolsexpress have teamed up with that group of lecturers who were like a fifth column on here ... :RpS_unsure:
I have just got a refina refund and I haven't even bought anything, great company, they lack the one stop shop personal touch but that's life.

:-0 Didnt realise you were into watersports Ryan :RpS_lol:

I remember visiting nanna and grandad as a boy, I took grandad discreetly to one side and said, "Grandad, why does Grandma always smell of wee?"

"Well, you're six years old now so I guess that I should give you an honest explanation", he said, putting an arm around my shoulder. "Now tell me Scottie, have you ever heard of a golden shower?"

I don't Danny, certainly not you, but its a bit coincidental that someone with a few posts comes on with rubbish like that..when everyone knows refinas service is very good, I think its a bit childish really.... what did he order anyway, if anything..lol
All I wanted to know is, has anyone had trouble with getting a refund. Wasn't looking for argument. The reason why I don't post or use this site very much, is because people like you. Which is a shame really.
Spoke to refina today they have just processed the refund yesturday. Just for the recorded this was not an attack on refina. Just after some friendly advice really, which surely is the whole idea of this forum. Not for people to make snidely comments.

Don't take it to heart marra, just people reading things that aren't there :RpS_thumbup:
Cheers bubbles. I really wasn't attacking Refina.Do they think I work for some plastering supplier, trying to slag off the competition, no like the rest of us on here I work my tits off :RpS_scared: every day.

Many of us have very very busy life and find time to get involved with forum...

I don't know you personally, but from what I read on here might I suggest a little more life, and a little less forum?

It's forum!! - sometimes it gives me lots of fits but look the whole picture as it's one of a special kind in whole world and I truly benefit from it by many many things and define my personality too.

you dont mean epileptic fits do you Fibre fingers ??

All I wanted to know is, has anyone had trouble with getting a refund. Wasn't looking for argument. The reason why I don't post or use this site very much, is because people like you. Which is a shame really.
Spoke to refina today they have just processed the refund yesturday. Just for the recorded this was not an attack on refina. Just after some friendly advice really, which surely is the whole idea of this forum. Not for people to make snidely comments.

Grow a pair mate....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.