Rendering in Skegness

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

Bloke i do work for needs some rendering done in skeggy, its sand and cement and needs to be spot on CSCS and utr needed, it will be daywork which your gonna have to sort out with him. Send me a PM, if you cant, put your details up on here and i will pass you the guys number.

Is the fact it needs to be spot on the reason your not doing Fanny.Lol.

Cant understand it either, loads of geezers looking for work and no takers.Bummer.

Can you edit the title to 'Renderer wanted'?

You'll be inundated with newbies like. Delete this post if it helps :RpS_biggrin:

Is the fact it needs to be spot on the reason your not doing Fanny.Lol.

Cant understand it either, loads of geezers looking for work and no takers.Bummer.

LOL when i said spot on it meant it just had to be rendered proper. I cant do it and im gonna let someone down which i never do and like you say there arte always people lookin for work but bubbles might be right its just newbies lookin for work and everyone else is busy and just like moaning.

last time i was in skeggy it was for an 18-30 reunion........it was carnage........:RpS_thumbup: god that was 20 years ago...............:-(

I would of rather it was day work coz your gonna get payed if the weather is shite also he might of took a price but thats something you would needed to of sorted with the guy but no takers.

I would of rather it was day work coz your gonna get payed if the weather is shite also he might of took a price but thats something you would needed to of sorted with the guy but no takers.

Do you know what or how much work there is? The fella would pay if we got rained off! Fckin hell nice guy fair play!

Do you know what or how much work there is? The fella would pay if we got rained off! Fckin hell nice guy fair play!

Nope ive not seen it doubt he would pay your digs, he wouldnt have much choice if it rained and your on daywork, i didnt go coz it was too far im busy and couldnt be arsed stood looking at a wall in the rain. cheers dan but it might have gone but the weather is still crap so might still be available but woul;d suit someone near skeggy.

Yeah wasnt expecting digs paid for that's why I said if it was price then maybe it was doable. I know what you mean mate you don't want to let someone down as next time they might not bother asking...

good luck with it flynny

Yeah wasnt expecting digs paid for that's why I said if it was price then maybe it was doable. I know what you mean mate you don't want to let someone down as next time they might not bother asking...

good luck with it flynny

Unfortunetly i did let him down thats why i was trying to get him someone else but he is a contractor, they are all user friendly they pick you up and put you down. He will call me again i dont think he uses me just for my good looks and great sense of humour :)

Unfortunetly i did let him down thats why i was trying to get him someone else but he is a contractor, they are all user friendly they pick you up and put you down. He will call me again i dont think he uses me just for my good looks and great sense of humour :)

All it takes is a spread down on his luck not much on and boom under cut, quality s still there but has cost the contractor less = you the second person to call.

Really?.......that's a fkin ridiculous state of affairs, but pretty good for us that can :RpS_thumbup:

It sounds bad but lets say the other 80%, 40% could skim, 20% could only board and the other do metal. Ive noticed more firms are wanting people who can do more then just one of them a bit like a plasterer but not really :)

Really?.......that's a fkin ridiculous state of affairs, but pretty good for us that can :RpS_thumbup:
Not really we still get the same as every other kooont, just get more hassle when you want to leave because they don't want you to go

Status
Not open for further replies.