Rendering over hp12

Members online

sjplastering

Hi guys need some ideas ive looked at a job 10m2 of krend hp12 that has been rubbed up and painted but the customer doesnt like the little polymer balls that sit on the surface and wants it flat.I only need 2 to 3 mm to sort it out any products out there that I can put straight over and rub up like S&C without having to go down the hacking off and S&C route?
TIA

Hi guys need some ideas ive looked at a job 10m2 of krend hp12 that has been rubbed up and painted but the customer doesnt like the little polymer balls that sit on the surface and wants it flat.I only need 2 to 3 mm to sort it out any products out there that I can put straight over and rub up like S&C without having to go down the hacking off and S&C route?
TIA
Wetherby scrim adhesive is a fine aggregate that would do it.

I’d go with vimark arenino, just the job for what you described, and it looks mint

Are you the poster boy for Vimark now? :endesacuerdo:
No mate but if compare other products I can get at my local merchants they all come out far better, the arenino especially and the p16 tbh I not a mono man so don’t care about that really
Only down side of arenino for me is either white off white or cream but ocr wise brilliant

No mate but if compare other products I can get at my local merchants they all come out far better, the arenino especially and the p16 tbh I not a mono man so don’t care about that really
Only down side of arenino for me is either white off white or cream but ocr wise brilliant
Don’t know much about their products. Seem a bit confusing to me. I’d like to know though