Ritmo air valve blocked

Ive been going for 2 years and got my machine before I even started. Beat that! :fuckyou:
I'm sorry I upset you by mentioning you were one of the main people who shouted how I would fail, I not got a problem with you at all but at the same time couldn't give a s**t what you say or think about me.

Reactions: Mag
It's the new me now bro I've turned over a new leaf,no more ranting from me from now on..
Anyways meant to ask the other day are you a body builder type dude ?
Bit personal, so just to set the record straight your not prepared to race me you were joking?

Bit personal, so just to set the record straight your not prepared to race me you were joking?
Out of interest of seeing it done I think it would be good to do but know I got a lot more lessons to learn with using this machine,hoping to make it work for myself is my aim , lets see how it is in 6 months then maybe one of us can kick the others arse .. Would be cool.

Out of interest of seeing it done I think it would be good to do but know I got a lot more lessons to learn with using this machine,hoping to make it work for myself is my aim , lets see how it is in 6 months then maybe one of us can kick the others arse .. Would be cool.
Give @Lodan a chance to learn how to use the sponge float ;) I only race to win machines so keep that in mind oh and I'm 45 this year so not getting any younger :)

Out of interest of seeing it done I think it would be good to do but know I got a lot more lessons to learn with using this machine,hoping to make it work for myself is my aim , lets see how it is in 6 months then maybe one of us can ride the others arse .. Would be cool.
Fixed that for you

Give @Lodan a chance to learn how to use the sponge float ;) I only race to win machines so keep that in mind oh and I'm 45 this year so not getting any younger :)
Keep gym up mate , 6 months will fly, what did you suggest last time m2 wise ? Was it 100 or 200m2 ? 2 gang ?

Just ignore me at the moment, I got some s**t going on so think im a bit touchy

I'll race u. With spray plaster. And I'll put the machine on the line. U can use multi I'll use mp finish. 3 hits for the race. Me and a labourer u and a labourer. U will have to come to ireland. I'll pay you for the skimming u do. If its multi u want me to spray u can f**k off :)

Keep gym up mate , 6 months will fly, what did you suggest last time m2 wise ? Was it 100 or 200m2 ? 2 gang ?
You have already pulled out so no point getting any rules in place. Just concentrate on yourself and the machine and forget the race it won't happen.

I think there is a reason for leaving Ireland for flynny. Afraid to get shot if comes back. I like the psychological advantage :D

Its nylon pipe,not sure of diameter. You wouldnt get it till Wednesday. Be easier to ring or text order as its not on the website
I text later then could do with a few in case it happens again,thanks
Down to the last 4 inch to clear tried everything,rods,coat hangers and now boiling water for last dregs
WP_20160829_11_49_25_Pro.jpg

Can you not bend the pipe to brake it up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not hard and set mike its more like putty..hopefully by tonight have it cleared to spray tomorrow but definitely gonna get a few spare off wales in case it happens again

It's not hard and set mike its more like putty..hopefully by tonight have it cleared to spray tomorrow but definitely gonna get a few spare off wales in case it happens again
I think the purge pipe is the same chop that up and buy a 8 metre bit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are on a mission these days Pete! Hope you are ready for tomorrow and don't forget pics and video! You have almost everyone looking to see the results

I put it on dash board now hopefully will dry it up to make it hard,vans loaded can't wait...come on pipe dry

Try driving ur van slowly over it. That will squeeze gear out. Wen you run it next the air on all the time. I suspect u have turned it off after a spray and gear clogged at the nozzle then had nowhere to go but up ur airpipe

Game on the f**k*r is cleared ff ... Coffee to celebrate @theclemo
Try driving ur van slowly over it. That will squeeze gear out. Wen you run it next the air on all the time. I suspect u have turned it off after a spray and gear clogged at the nozzle then had nowhere to go but up ur airpipe
Definitely right I did close it and messed with the plus/minus knob when spraying ,won't do that again,definitely get a couple of spare off you,don't want to do that again.
Thanks for all helpful suggestions off everyone especially over bank holiday weekend lads.
WP_20160829_13_59_24_Pro.jpg

Leave the air on slightly all the time. We put it in a bucket with water bubbling.

Also make sure u have the pokey tool to clear the 6 air holes in the spray nozzle. They get booked and f**k up the spray pattern.

What compressor u running?