Ritmo M for sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdplast

just chucked this on the end of someone else thread before thinking it would probably be best to start a thread of my own so sorry if you've read this twice.....

Right!.....I think i'm gonna sell my Ritmo M 230v i loves her to bits but i'm just not using the thing.

I Bought it in may, ive used it to spray about 120m2 of mono and thats it.

My business has moved in a different direction and i dont see me using it much this year either so it may aswell go to a good home somewhere else.

Its a Ritmo M with water pump, water but with geka fitting, standard mono set up, and 7kva genny, Everything you need to be totally independent while spraying mono basically.

its in nearly new condition, i'll try to get some pics in next few days.....

If anyone would be interested pm me for price etc​

wouldn't it not be worthwhile putting a ball point figure of what your after up, thus avoiding umpteen requests for a price of lads.

wouldn't it not be worthwhile putting a ball point figure of what your after up, thus avoiding umpteen requests for a price of lads.

yea probably .... i paid eight grand for it with the genny so given its only done 120m2 i'd be looking for £5500 or £4500 if you dont want the genny but i'd rather sell the whole package..

That's a big loss mate I should ask for more, bet you wish you never bought it.

it is but i'll write it off against tax so i'll get something back that way.....i don't regret buying it, i regret not using it more as its a great bit of kit and would have loved to have got my new toy out more but when i bought it i was planning on trying to get in with big house builders doing render only contracts but as i'm getting my foot in the door with them im finding that they want me to tender for internal work a lot more than rendering, and i'm not going to turn that down ......and so my business heads in a different direction to the one i had planned when i bought the Ritmo, thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

Would you be interested in selling the water pump and gen separate pal if so message us yr price or if you still got all the lot come end of February will have the lot just sold some property and waiting for completion not asking you to keep hold of it buy any means but it's an option for you if you got it come then

Would you be interested in selling the water pump and gen separate pal if so message us yr price or if you still got all the lot come end of February will have the lot just sold some property and waiting for completion not asking you to keep hold of it buy any means but it's an option for you if you got it come then

i've dropped you a pm with my number, by all means give me a bell when your sale completes in case i dont sell it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.