ritmo m spraying monorex roughcast finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny that when I texture I put it through like pi ss

Aye its going through your swing eh with a different gun and more air pressure yeah ?

ours is going through a mixing pump 3-4 we set it like bloons said comes out like pellet feed when you stop the machine - pellet feed is the only thing i can liken it to other than large slug pellets or rabbit food

Maybe it is I who is wrong ritchy baby phantom shi tter of strange places such as carrier bags

Richards doin a tyrolean texture as compared to a heavy roughcast text

aye that n all

so his gear will atomise more with a big compressor yeah ? whats the output on his comp?

so horses for courses, we did a rather heavy texture as per the clients request.

Blone you wanna do a bucket coat sprayed sample board for me or Rich or anyone for that matter. I want a 1.5 mm acrylic texture sample board to see the finish compared with trowel etc

yeah,thanks for that,spoke to les and back pressure should be 15 but it seems to wet and blennds into itself at that setting,the jobs look fine ,just dont want to be constantly wearing things out

We sprayed up at 17 bars and also down at 11 or so. There wasnt much difference tbh. There's quite a wide range of water content but still being within texture tolerance. Comes down to preference. Too wet and the blobs are larger and too light in colour, too dry and it's very matted and dark almost like sandblasting with no lumps. It's somewhere in between with medium size lumps with a bit of dryness to blend it all and make it uniform IMO. the clamp r&s is the way to go for consistency rather than a standard one where the water settings change throughout its life. Best to allow a new pump for each job as it is more taxing than regular spraying.

Last edited:
yeah,thanks for that,spoke to les and back pressure should be 15 but it seems to wet and blennds into itself at that setting,the jobs look fine ,just dont want to be constantly wearing things out

What pump you got rod

We sprayed up at 17 bars and also down at 11 or so. There wasnt much difference tbh. There's quite a wide range of water content but still being within texture tolerance. Comes down to preference. Too wet and the blobs are larger and too light in colour, too dry and it's very matted and dark almost like sandblasting with no lumps. It's somewhere in between with medium size lumps with a bit of dryness to blend it all and make it uniform IMO. the clamp r&s is the way to go for consistency rather than a standard one where the water settings change throughout its life. Best to allow a new pump for each job as it is more taxing than regular spraying.

you have the same number R/S on the ritmos pal ? 3-4 6-3 etc? do they have clamps for them too

Didn't gibbo post a link to the Pft number explanation page? Yes the ritmo has a clamped pump available, not sure on the name of it. Could be wrong but I think there's only r&s giving one output for the ritmo with everything controlled off the speed control. The larger d pumps come in different versions/ outputs mainly because there's no speed control on most 3 phase machines?

its a ritmo with standard r/s,someone commented that when machine is turned off it pops gear out of gun like pellets ,i agree with that ,thats how it is.sorry for late reply but nothing is notifying me il have to check settings

Didn't gibbo post a link to the Pft number explanation page? Yes the ritmo has a clamped pump available, not sure on the name of it. Could be wrong but I think there's only r&s giving one output for the ritmo with everything controlled off the speed control. The larger d pumps come in different versions/ outputs mainly because there's no speed control on most 3 phase machines?

Nice. thanks mate I will look for the letter thing - just seems so many types of ritamo

Status
Not open for further replies.