Ritmo mixing shaft for Bauwer lite

Did you get this sorted mate I got a job coming up , tbh I got to phone northern anyway for some stuff but wondering how you got on ?
I'm looking at another one the morn which could possibly be bauwer. If you ring les get a price for the mixing shaft @Vincey

About £110 all in I think Arti, got one but not used it yet. Everyone seems to like the idea of it but don’t want to pay for it.

Mate can I ask did you get that off northern I was on phone today they said there was one in U.K. I’m thinking you took it ?

Mate can I ask did you get that off northern I was on phone today they said there was one in U.K. I’m thinking you took it ?
Yeah got it off les, had it months. I did post a pic of it on here but not sure which thread or what. Would of still had the pic but got a new phone. In Lanzarote to so can’t get hold of it till next Thursday. Not been used at all.

And have u used the bauwer light with it too ?
95C320EA-9C98-443F-9FC1-2DAC945E4B27.png

Nice one how come you bought it if not used it ?
Do u want to sell it to me
Not worth selling it vincey, got it so it’s there when I need it. If it’s only one in the uk it ain’t going to be easy to get it again. Don’t mind lending it you if you’ve a job on till you get your hands on one.

Not worth selling it vincey, got it so it’s there when I need it. If it’s only one in the uk it ain’t going to be easy to get it again. Don’t mind lending it you if you’ve a job on till you get your hands on one.
No worries mate thought I’d try my luck lol
Tbf they said will try sort one for me , fingers crossed tbh it’s for a Bauwer job I got coming up , just seems weird that’s the only one here yet g4 can get them no problem

Iv priced 2 jobs for it and didn't get them. Too expensive tbf they where big jobs. Going back to price 1for lime render. Can get bags of it here for €12 a bag. I'll look for €120m2. Think there is 650m2 in it if I remember rightly.

Iv priced 2 jobs for it and didn't get them. Too expensive tbf they where big jobs. Going back to price 1for lime render. Can get bags of it here for €12 a bag. I'll look for €120m2. Think there is 650m2 in it if I remember rightly.
What’s the score with the bionic anyway, initially I thought it was just for Bauwer light because it’s so light (as a material) but can it be used for all other bag products anyway and if so what’s the benefit of them compared to normal paddle ?

What’s the score with the bionic anyway, initially I thought it was just for Bauwer light because it’s so light (as a material) but can it be used for all other bag products anyway and if so what’s the benefit of them compared to normal paddle ?
The mixing shaft for bauwer is not the bionic . It's a shaft that was especially made for bauwer light. But u can use it on other products. Like hardwall and other light s**t.

The mixing shaft for bauwer is not the bionic . It's a shaft that was especially made for bauwer light. But u can use it on other products. Like hardwall and other light s**t.
I got it for hardwall, then plonker sparks didn’t sink there boxes so ending up dab and skim.