Ritmo shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywall

Hello there I was using my ritmo l today and started getting electric shocks off the metal parts of the gun so I stopped spraying and went to investigate and got another one as soon as I touched the machine. I had a look about the machine but couldn't see any loose wires. Anyone had a problem like this before?

Hello there I was using my ritmo l today and started getting electric shocks off the metal parts of the gun so I stopped spraying and went to investigate and got another one as soon as I touched the machine. I had a look about the machine but couldn't see any loose wires. Anyone had a problem like this before?

I would take it to a qualified electrician / PAT Test company and get someone to check over the machine and leads for your safety.

Where you working on a new build or renovation ? I have had this before on tile saws when the sparks have put a temp supply in and not earthed it properly :RpS_crying: ya sheite ya self when you first feel the juice. Get your kit pat tested as already said and also ask the sparks on the job to test the earths on the supply :RpS_thumbup:

Only just seen this post, i wasn't far from you either today, i was in Haverhill.

Your more then welcome to bring it to me either thursday or friday, can even do saturday if its easier for you, i'm in Essex

We used ours last Monday and got a shock of the metal part of the outlet when we took the pipe off. Thought it might be a build up of static?

So not on our own. Using it again maybe later this week so will check.

Can it be earthed?

Status
Not open for further replies.