Sand & cement render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos I must be the only spread out there that have ever come across problems, it must be because I don't know what I'm doing! I'm interested to know how the best would have done it !
You should have seen the comments I received over a very simple job, involving my Grandson, only asking for help !!!!!
Kind Regards,
boaz

Hi people Im struggling to understand the ratios of waterproofing. The waterproofer im currently using for rendering is a cementone one from TP. On the back it says add waterproofer to gauging water at 1 part solution to 30 parts water. What exactly does this mean in english?

Hi people Im struggling to understand the ratios of waterproofing. The waterproofer im currently using for rendering is a cementone one from TP. On the back it says add waterproofer to gauging water at 1 part solution to 30 parts water. What exactly does this mean in english?

Jesus!! Don't get me wrong now I know spreads aren't rocket scientist but it my 6 year old could work that out....

30 2 1 bud, so 30ltrs to 1 ltr of WP

Just to clarify I can do the calculation easily its not maths that I struggle with I simply wanted confirmation that what I was originally doing was correct as unfortunately for me I have nobody around me to confirm it, thus why I asked on here. Although I asked what 1:30 means in English I didnt want to bore you all on what I normally do just a quick answer really. Cheers anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.