sharpening a trowel

Andy g

what's the best way ,got a bad Nick in it on Friday ,f**k**g boarders not putting screws in right,

24C3B3C6-8571-4C6C-B6BB-984D8CB33458.jpeg

Oil stone.. Use oil (not wd40 as to light) don't use dry either and start on the rough side then flip over to fine side to polish off. Get from screwfix or toolstation ect. 400 grade wet and dry on a flat surface if you can be bothered to finish off.. Take your time but don't take to long depending on the depth. That's how I do it

Can use an old piece of mortar to rub up and down the damaged edge. But as sand cement is rare as hens teeth on site these days use the oil stone method as mentioned above. Might be an idea to dry bum whoever responsible for the boarding while your at it too??

Can use an old piece of mortar to rub up and down the damaged edge. But as sand cement is rare as hens teeth on site these days use the oil stone method as mentioned above. Might be an idea to dry bum whoever responsible for the boarding while your at it too??
Good see yer back on u still fan of Refina spat

Good see yer back on u still fan of Refina spat
Was never a fan of Refina spat the eze one. But been using the blue speedskim one now for quite sometime. I use the eze if I need some extra time. Hope your in fine fettle too pal??

Was never a fan of Refina spat the eze one. But been using the blue speedskim one now for quite sometime. I use the eze if I need some extra time. Hope your in fine fettle too pal??
Not bad at all hopefully off on holiday in August with the family
When yer bringing the milf pics back it’s been missed lol