1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Should all buildings without cavity be lime plastered and rendered?

Discussion in 'General Lime Plastering Discussions' started by JayJSF, Jan 22, 2017.

1. oh right cool yer thats called a COWBOY where im from. The fact you know your doing some thing wrong is worse then people putting on the wrong stuff by mistake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Tbh you are right there lime plastering, I've enjoyed the debate on this thread but orange mans attitude stinks , I'd never employ him

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

At last, now we can move on, oh before we go any where was that wall rendered that you posted up?

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. irish_spread

irish_spread Private Member

5. irish_spread

irish_spread Private Member

YOU ARE WRONG MY FRIEND
    Why dont you google sand and cement on walls with no cavity like you suggested to do for some reason all you can do is find information telling you not to do it i wonder why?
    Let me guess the internet is wrong im wrong the surveyors are wrong and your right:birra:

I'll tell you what I'll google brain surgery and then I'll be a brain surgeon .
    You're right I suppose, the Internet wouldn't tell porkies

6. rlcleary1

rlcleary1 New Member

My point was and still is if the customer doesn’t want to pay to use a breathable render then it’s there choice!!
    I’m not going to worry about it at all
    I’ll advice as much as possible
    They own the house and its business for me my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

No worries mate it’s been a good thread

8. rlcleary1

rlcleary1 New Member

I’ve been asleep for 3 months!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. andrwclem

andrwclem Member

Irish Spread 30 Limeplastering 15, new balls please

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. derbyskimmer

derbyskimmer Active Member

hilarious reading this whole thread

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Still never got concluded

12. shame that, I was really looking forward to the next instalment, I do make the lime Plastering man right though

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Threads on here do spring back to life every now and again mate , hopefully this one will again

Nice name by the way

15. Well thank you young fellow my lad

16. Fatarm

Fatarm Trainee mod

• Like Like x 2
  17. Brilliant song, childhood memories streaming back