Silicone thincoat

wil

Evening all
I'm having a few issues scraping enough product off the wall it seems a bit clumpy still when rubbing up,
So been using and medi flex trowel to apply and obviously a plastic float to rub up and using prb crepisix and I haven't added any water because they advised not to originally so should i add some water if so how much pls guys any advice would be appreciated,
And I am cleaning the float off with water regulator

Evening all
I'm having a few issues scraping enough product off the wall it seems a bit clumpy still when rubbing up,
So been using and medi flex trowel to apply and obviously a plastic float to rub up and using prb crepisix and I haven't added any water because they advised not to originally so should i add some water if so how much pls guys any advice would be appreciated,
And I am cleaning the float off with water regulator

Laying on too thick

Wakey wakey

Add a little dash of water that’s all you need and give it a good mix I find straight out of the tub it’s a bit on the thick and tacky side I’ve only used k-rend and Baumit thin coat though and they was small projects jobs for a couple of mates so if I messed up I wouldn’t give a s**t lol bloody penny pinching turds thank god for ocr