Site standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totaly agree with Andy,I get a bit cheesed off now and then but still get a lot of pleasure when i leave the customer happy,non of this lets get the job as quick as possible and giz the money always leave a good and tidy job (learnt that in the fist week 1977 ).

:RpS_lol: fist week aaaah who was you working for Gary Glitter?

:RpS_lol: ahh times were hard back then ey?.........from what im told everyone had to walk six miles in the snow everywhere they went didnt they and they all ate jam and bread for every meal.......and got fisted at work annually haha

:RpS_lol: ahh times were hard back then ey?.........from what im told everyone had to walk six miles in the snow everywhere they went didnt they and they all ate jam and bread for every meal.......and got fisted at work annually haha

Yes your right there some nasty ***** about who would give you a slap for your lip at them. And yes I still like bread and jam for pack up.

na i meant annually as in it happens once a year 'fist week'..........or maybe it was a monthly occurence i dunno better ask broonster but im not sure wether he wants to talk about it :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.