Site work West Mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl789

Any one know of any site work in the west mids area.

any phone numbers or any 1 that needs to take on a plasterer who has just passed his quilfication

ive got my own tools and van

any help will be greatful

thanks alot karl

theres a few bit sites starting in cov mate, wouldnt know how to get on them though. but there are hundreds being built

ive just passed my nvq ive already been on sites for 8 months i no its not long but the work went slow but i dont know how to get my self out there and whats the best way.ive tryed ringing people and they havnt got any thing

any other ideas

No not yet .......... That's a good sign a few houses been built are they timber framed?

no mate, just normal brick houses. there are 2 contractors up there, think one is wimpey and not sure who the other one is. i only caught the signs the other day so i could be wrong. they are chucking 'em up as fast as they can get the mats by the looks of it. i suppose you've got to bash them out if you're getting 90p m2 or whatever the rates are at the minute

how would you go about getting on a site like that? the only site work i used to do was for someone who they worked for before i started.

They'll have a plastering or drylining contractor look out for vans or just walk on site and ask bud

i'm not looking at getting on there, just curious. started with an insurance company last monday and got work coming out of our ears by the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.