Sod it

Did it all go okay with them and they pay you up as well?
I not seen them for a while.
He texted to say you were cool.
Yes, everything was fine, can't complain was well looked after. I spoke to Paul a few times trying to get him on a job down this way.
They right laugh to work with. Good banter.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, everything was fine, can't complain was well looked after. I spoke to Paul a few times trying to get him on a job down this way.
They right laugh to work with. Good banter.

Cool I thought for a minute then it didn't ,
Have you not been working much lately really or was I not getting the joke ?

Cool I thought for a minute then it didn't ,
Have you not been working much lately really or was I not getting the joke ?
Oh no they were Bob on. Was a joke, obviously not a good one lol
I got more on than I can handle, so took the clemo way f**k*d everyone off taken 4 weeks off, done a bit at home, now back to normal grind the past 2 weeks.

Oh no they were Bob on. Was a joke, obviously not a good one lol
I got more on than I can handle, so took the clemo way f**k*d everyone off taken 4 weeks off, done a bit at home, now back to normal grind the past 2 weeks.

The clemo way:LOL:...that phrase might stick
"yeah got up this morning.. Had to be on site for 7.30...
But feck it..had a bout of clemo"(y)

I haven't got one, in-laws got a pool. I'm only a guest here too.
Everyone welcome here btw, if you do come, please bring beer
Thanks

You would regret that if i turned up pal lol 6:birra:

The clemo way[emoji38]...that phrase might stick
I just hope he won't sue me for copying his method

All back to normal:endesacuerdo:
Sod it

Usually work through it. Done a big gable end on friday and the heavens opened, had a decent overhang luckily rain wasn't touching it.

Squeeky bum time but if we stayed in the house whenever rain was forecast I'd have more holidays than santa

@Nisus turned up just before 09:00 today puffing and blowing about how hot it was and how tired he is. Nothing to do with being out on the beer until 03:00 obviously. :whistle:

He got one wall on (four square metres) and he looked like he was going to expire. He was sweating like Jimmy Savile at a girl guides camp, and an odd shade of greeny red. :rolleyes: So as I'm not a baddy builder I told him to get off home at 12:30. He's probably asleep in his fridge now. :LOL:

The clemo way:LOL:...that phrase might stick
I just hope he won't sue me for copying his method

Just seen this lol. I did a clemo yesterday morning. I put my tools in the van at half 7 and went back in to the house and didn't come back out of it lol. f**k that a nice hotday. I was drinking at 12.30 and the bbq was on the go. What to work today at 10 back home at 12 have to go back now to finish off a small bit of sand and cement. It's a hard life.

Just seen this lol. I did a clemo yesterday morning. I put my tools in the van at half 7 and went back in to the house and didn't come back out of it lol. f**k that a nice hotday. I was drinking at 12.30 and the bbq was on the go. What to work today at 10 back home at 12 have to go back now to finish off a small bit of sand and cement. It's a hard life.
Your my idol clemo

I was half way thru running a cornice today when the lightening knocked out the power. The sky was so dark I couldn't see a thing! Had to scrape all the cornice off and down tools. Home for 12 :D

@Nisus turned up just before 09:00 today puffing and blowing about how hot it was and how tired he is. Nothing to do with being out on the beer until 03:00 obviously. :whistle:

He got one wall on (four square metres) and he looked like he was going to expire. He was sweating like Jimmy Savile at a girl guides camp, and an odd shade of greeny red. :rolleyes: So as I'm not a baddy builder I told him to get off home at 12:30. He's probably asleep in his fridge now. :LOL:

Wtf I was there at 8:15am ffs the evidence is on my dash cam lol :LOL:

That wall was about 5-6m2 with my plasterers tape :rolleyes: plus the other couple of bits down the side of that shower must be at least 1-2m2, but that's all there was to do in that room innit bruv.
Anyway I turned up & got the job done hungover & hot like a true plastering hero :numberone::ROFLMAO:

I wanted to stay for the rest of the day but you just wanted to get off yourself didn't ya lol :D
So that's half a days money lost now :cry:

Think I made the right decision to Fuck off from the job though :sisi:

Cheers Baddy Builder (y)

All rested now then? I told you that you can't get away with drinking on work nights now that you're in your 40's :LOL: