some people are nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk johnstone

Private Member
had a call earlier, woman wants a price so i tell her i am working away but will be back on friday eve and will call to give her a price. she said that it will have to be before 6 oclock because thats when they settle down for the night. so i say it will be better if i call on the weekend then because it takes ages to get home and she says oh no we like to have are weekends free, oh and then she went on to say that if i do the job can i cum at around 10ish so she has time to drop the kids off :D :D :D

Sounds like my old man as well, thing is 2 hits and he wants full whack cash wise, is your old man the same? :-\

pkillie said:
Sounds like my old man as well, thing is 2 hits and he wants full whack cash wise, is your old man the same? :-\

thats the bloke i work with! except he cant be arsed anymore. will use 2 bags at a push and doesnt leave a top job haha

well to day i had a cracker! going to hack off a wall planed fro a while, the guy said he could get aplumber to get rad off can we go around! bare in mind we are goin back to brick here!

Had one yesterday were the fella agreed with the price and the women said no. They were arguing in front of me . *husband* " yes I want you to start tomorrow", *wife* "no I'll leave it thanks" ! In the end I said I'll leave it with you and slipt out.

;D Its funny when you get involved in a domestic i thought i was gonna have to call the police on one they were literally at each others throats funny though ;D

i had one, never met the husband he stayed in the front room i could hear him talking to some one, the wifes was a teacher she agreed the price and i told her the job would take two days she was made up, started the job as agreed she let us in at 8am on first day and she came home 4.45pm. on second day i told her we would be finished for 4.30pm today she seid great. i waited till 6pm no women, i rang her mobile no answer, give her bennifit of doubt so let our selves out as you do, shut front door after us, called round to her house several times, no answer at door, rang her for 3 weeks no answer had to ask a neibour what school she worked at, went to the school asked at reception for her and guess what she brought the money round to my gaff that night, she made me feel like i was hounding her......p.ss.d me off big time! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.