Some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trades work near us we have the houses to ourselves[/QUOT

Got a plot on a site to do . For a private builder. Turned up parked next to house chucked all gear in. Thought this is nice . Then spent rest of day shouting at other trades for turning generator of.

Well said, I'll break this down once and for all.

He joins the forum and has a story in place, the story alone makes no sense as any 10 year under belt spread doesn't f**k off too Poland to teach English. So that was the first red flag so to speak.

Then he uploads a f**k**g portfolio and I thought, this c**ts vain as f**k, which is shocking as he's no f**k**g oil painting , lets have it right.

The one thing that bugged me is the fact I am convinced he isn't or wasn't a plasterer. He knows f**k all about plastering and also is so f**k**g touchy it's unreal. All the spreads I know are ruthless banterwise.

I was looking at Refina s*p*r*lex trowels lastnight (don't ask) and this video popped up some guy reviewing the trowel..

I looked at the comments and seen this:

Colin *******1 month ago
Really likeable young man. Coming back to the UK next year to resume the plastering. did it for 9 year...could you go over each stage individually and what you use for each stage> Cos plastering's changed since I left it

A spread of 10 years asking the guy to go over EVERY STAGE of plastering!???????????????????

For f**k sake, if he signed up and just said look guys I'm an ugly ginger c**t who wants to get into the trade, he'd have fit right in.

But actually he is a vain w**k*r who thinks he is so smart that us dumb plasterers won't see through his bullshit.

So f**k my apology and f**k uyou and f**k that brick y c**t too

Dont hold back now

Hi all,

My names steve, I work in the city and most of you will straight away think I’m a c**t.... fair assumption, I think the same about most of the T***s I work with.

I’m from a very working class background, ma and pa from Glasgow and moved to London for work. They had us and hoped for the best. Didn’t end up with the best but not the worst.

Reason I come on here?... because I like to learn worthwhile s**t that helps me in life. I had a plasterer do my whole last house and thought the usual ‘f**k me thats an art’ s**t... which it is. I’ve now been doing my house and mostly turned out acceptable (bar the kitchen. That was the experiment).

Oh for fucks sake I’ve been waffling... I only wanted to say we’re all born with f**k all and have to get on... respect to all that get up in the morning and earn a living.

And stop worrying about people’s thoughts on the internet.

Are you being an internet bully? We've had some problems with those recently.

The answer is with a big bag of coke, anything goes.
I’m sooooooooo sorry! I didn’t take into account that you are a person with feelings and a reservoir of emotions. Are you ok?! Maybe you should wrap yourself in a blanket and suck your thumb... or start a thread about how you feel... either works :inocente:

I’m sooooooooo sorry! I didn’t take into account that you are a person with feelings and a reservoir of emotions. Are you ok?! Maybe you should wrap yourself in a blanket and suck your thumb... or start a thread about how you feel... either works :inocente:

You are being an internet bully. I'm clever, you know (and hard) I know you're mocking poor @maltman777 ... poor *******, even being mocked by dorises... (ubermocked, actually)

Ah our *****’s down with the banter now, he’ll be reet!

And I’ve noted your tone ‘even dorises’ indeed! Humph

It's even worse than that... being ubermocked by Dorises is bad enough but Dorises who are better looking than him and better at plastering must be tough (unless you like that sort of thing)

FC69ED31-3D15-4338-AF98-8D1B804A1FF7.jpeg

If people can't stick up for themselves il stand in and stick up for them.
Bullying is an art of weakness.
Pack this shite in its getting boring Steve.
Appreciate that mate. It is bullying at the end of the day. And it's unacceptable and definitely warrants a block

Status
Not open for further replies.