Sourcing Plaster....

Members online

No members online now.
what pushing up a lightweight bagged plaster

dont be soft

sand cement day in day out will separate you.
I done 20 years on site bud!!!!! I know what site work consists of!! And been rendering while skim been short.. And I started out before you was a squiggly little spirm!!! Clam up super man!!!!!

Ain’t just pushing it mate, it’s getting a room square and plumb that separates the men from the boys! Now go to bed you silly boy. Lol
Yes g
Ain’t just pushing it mate, it’s getting a room square and plumb that separates the men from the boys! Now go to bed you silly boy. Lol
I'd drink ya under table aswell!!!!

I done 20 years on site bud!!!!! I know what site work consists of!! And been rendering while skim been short.. And I started out before you was a squiggly little spirm!!! Clam up super man!!!!!

where you working mate
I need to see this

Ill get more pics but I find pics boring!

Attachments

• Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200701-231948.png
    1,000.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200701-232019.png
    949.3 KB · Views: 156
Don't take many I don't get time! Lab takes em sometimes!! And this one door reveals are still wet not rubbed up

Attachments

• Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200701-231920.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
  • Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200701-232055.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 152
no problem (y) (y)
I'll get ya some pics of me skimming when I get some multi lol!!! I'm just about to order some carlite if things don't pick up!! Ps I like a drink aswell bud!! Me liver is like leather!! Ain't been pissed for 15 years!! I always start the day with a couple of tots of whisky!! Keeps the blood thin!!!

I'll get ya some pics of me skimming when I get some multi lol!!! I'm just about to order some carlite if things don't pick up!! Ps I like a drink aswell bud!! Me liver is like leather!! Ain't been pissed for 15 years!! I always start the day with a couple of tots of whisky!! Keeps the blood thin!!!

where you based my friend
Im doing a little road trip
be good to meet more lads off the forum (y) (y)

Birmingham mate
I'm there for a bit before my little brother fuucks off back to oz

I worked in Midlands for RGB plastering 2 years
I'm all domestic work now mate, that's how most end up after years if bashing board on site!!! Take it from me save your joints!!

Attachments

• Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200702-000116.png
    934.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200702-000124.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 144
  • Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200702-000124.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 135
  • Sourcing Plaster....
    Screenshot_20200702-000130.png
    806.1 KB · Views: 146
Will someone go and buy that single f**k**g bag of boardfinish from Ashton Gate wickes In Bristol please. f**k sake